3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
by the way does anyone knows daz morphs or characters who share similar bodies.I am interested in making original characters for VAM ? (not copy paste) especially meredith's body

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I think the dev should focus one one game. He didn't put out an update for milfy day in 6 months, and for this in 3 months :(

Reactions: Hammer120

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 3353898

Overview:
You will play as a young man to become a hero, adventure and save your family.
And of course, date the girls. It's up to you to become the heartbreaker or the king of the city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Red Lighthouse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Cheats -

View attachment 3353895 View attachment 3353891 View attachment 3353885 View attachment 3353887 View attachment 3353889 View attachment 3353890 View attachment 3353886 View attachment 3353893 View attachment 3353894
I hope this MC wont be a retard SIMP like Milfy Day's MC

Reactions: JjJ5

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope this MC wont be a retard SIMP like Milfy Day's MC
Why are you quoting the OP? It was posted by BaasB, not by the developer. I don't even know if Red Lighthouse is on this site. Even if you weren't wanting to get the dev's attention with your comment, there's no reason to quote the OP.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pingoyo

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
Why are you quoting the OP? It was posted by BaasB, not by the developer. I don't even know if Red Lighthouse is on this site. Even if you weren't wanting to get the dev's attention with your comment, there's no reason to quote the OP.
IDK i just clicked on reply to comment about the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
IDK i just clicked on reply to comment about the game.
FFR, you can instead click the box below the end of current posts (where it reads, "Write your reply") and start typing. Below my post, for example, you should see something like this:
1725762621324.png

I would imagine getting quoted out of the blue like that at times confuses / annoys uploaders, mods, and staff here. Alternately, I can find posts of yours around the site and quote them with conversation having nothing to do with your post. ;) (I joke, of course.)

• Haha
Reactions: Pingoyo

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
FFR, you can instead click the box below the end of current posts (where it reads, "Write your reply") and start typing. Below my post, for example, you should see something like this:

I would imagine getting quoted out of the blue like that at times confuses / annoys uploaders, mods, and staff here. Alternately, I can find posts of yours around the site and quote them with conversation having nothing to do with your post. ;) (I joke, of course.)
mb i guess xd

• Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes