3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I like it a lil dissapointed didnt see more Miriam in the shower great tits or Dorrothys Tits but im sure will be in future updates Great Job on Milfs they all look great :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is it that when there is a game that has MILF in the title that they also have younger women in it also that arent MILFs? IF you are going to make a game with MILF in the title than dedicate it just to only having MILFs in it. I mean if you are going to add a "roommate" to the house at least make her MILF age and not younger than the MC and why does the MILF with black hair look like the "landlady" from Shut Up and Dance?
Personally, I don't mind having the other girls as well. For me, the point would be to focus mostly on the MILFs; I'm not as picky about exclusivity myself. Now, it would be very odd if it was called Mystery of the MILFs but then it had only a single MILF that the MC almost never spends time with. And the MILF you mention does look similar (though the mouth is definitely different). It's probably based on the same Daz model, but I don't know asset names so couldn't tell you.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Great start, the models look great, the dev is fantastic too. I really appreciate they look nothing like the characters from the previous game, nothing against the characters from the other game, just really nice to have some variety. I'm normally on the fence when a dev starts another game before finishing the last but milfy day seems like its getting close to the end (dont quote me on that, i dont know this for sure)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes