RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but wouldn't everybody have this issue is it was a case of a bad zip file? Because it seems like I'm the only one in this thread as far as I read
No problems here either with the file in the shared link. Maybe try opening it with 7zip or winrar

Reactions: Nazeaj

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ah, I see why this update took longer, considering it was mainly focused on a just a single character (even though it was a boss).
There's a few particular mechanics applied to the boss, plus different animations for it, which something that was done the 1st time for a boss.
I'll just patiently wait for a version that'll have more content in.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
While the changelog says there are TWO animations that can happen to the wolf-transformed Maya, it's bugged in the same way as all the old animations are/were. The same animation plays every time, regardless of what position you were in when you got defeated, what direction you were facing, anything. I tested this over 30 times. Only the "She entices him to mate with her" animation plays.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Oh I see... it says it's two animations but that's a huge copout. It's one animation. The scene of her "Enticing him to mate with her" is literally just that. Her bending over. Then he fucks her which is the second animation. Wow.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
played it not sure what issue is causing it but the defult zip program for windows don't like it but it seems to unzip using a diffrent program in this case i used 7zip and it did not error
You were right! You fixed it for me, my man. Thanks!

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
awh...
I ask for so little...

First we don't see the inside of the wolfgirl treasure box...
& now this...

Pitty but then again I deserve it I suppose
I usually only pay after the works are finished so...
We'll see
WOW oooooh man- ok I take it back!

Here's my reaction throughout the most recent fight:

"Ok puzzles were enjoyable, elevator is a great touch, rocks on the size, I'm guessing we're gonna get a power up for them alrighty let's try it...
Cutscene*
Well she's acting cute as always... awh man he's oooold? come on now...
oooh... is he referring to the wolf girl in the box in the monster village?

Fight begins*
WOW! HAHAH!!
HELL YEAH!! COME GET SOME!! I LOVE THIS!! wait 9 minutes? ok plenty of time! This old dude's POWERFUL!!

loss*

OH HOLY JUMPING CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE JESUS THAT'S SCRUMPTEOUS!!
oooh man I feel so bad now for my grumpy complaint! Look at that sprite work! You can tell a lot of love went into this! & IT'S AMAZING TOO! I take it back! Way back! I wouldn't have it any other way!!"

- that... was my latest impression.

Post Script Edit:
... Still hoping the box wolf girl gets an inside scene inside the box...

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
- that... was my latest impression.
Oh I see, you weren't joking these werewolf animations are really nice wow

But if I'm honest, wolf girl maya is *hnnnng* super cute and I want more of her!! I wish we could play with that transformation, maybe it could be an alternate version that you unlock or maybe she should stay like that after you win the fight.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Agreed, the werewolf animations are great. Also I really apreciate the ability to fight bosses again and not have to keep extra saves just before them. I had accidentally saved over some in the previous version and was quite annoyed at having to go from the beginning of the game to unlock them again.

Reactions: weradti and Furabia

cm46138

Feb 17, 2020
Whenever I download this game, while unpacking, it gives me an unexpected error with the files, not being able to extract it. Every file in the archive gives this error when trying to extract. I've tried all download sources on this page with version 0.02b and the same problem. On the itch.io of the developer it has the version 0.2a and that one unpacks fine.

Anyone knows how to deal with this? Error 0x80004005: undefined error
You're not alone. The default windows (10) unzipper does not like this specific zipped version of MKM.

Opens and extracts fine with WinRAR.

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Agreed, the werewolf animations are great. Also I really apreciate the ability to fight bosses again and not have to keep extra saves just before them. I had accidentally saved over some in the previous version and was quite annoyed at having to go from the beginning of the game to unlock them again.
How do get to the werewolf and ghost areas? I’ve must’ve missed those areas.

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
After beating the minotaur turn around, go back and down, there's a mineshaft you need the slide tackle to go through
Thanks. I stupidly figured it shortly after I asked. I remembered seeing the low area where you could go under in the beginning of the mine. Thanks again for responding though

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes