3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I have the swimsuit and went to the pool in the afternoon. Cannot find anything to click on in here to trigger an event.
screenshot0001.png

Edit to add: Just got the first sex scene with Zoe, who the hell does not take their pants off to fuck? That is going to chafe like hell.

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
OK, I have the swimsuit and went to the pool in the afternoon. Cannot find anything to click on in here to trigger an event.
View attachment 3696003

Edit to add: Just got the first sex scene with Zoe, who the hell does not take their pants off to fuck? That is going to chafe like hell.
The door was already supposed to trigger the event, so you did something wrong or went there at the wrong time.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The door was already supposed to trigger the event, so you did something wrong or went there at the wrong time.
See the attached image. I posted it to show my progression in the game and that it was in fact, the right time period mentioned.

Edit: I guess I had to wait like three days after that notification popped up before it would trigger. Finally saw everyone in there.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I rarely change my mind, because normally there is no reason to, but in this case hehe, things have improved quite a lot, and I honestly take back the negative comments I made. You have done a great job with this game so far, you really have improved it a lot!
I think you could find any metric you wanted, regarding which type of vn is better. However I am definitely not here today about that, but that I just wanted to praise you for your game, you have done a wonderful job
Mucski. You never know, I might even try the game again soon, after I get rid of a large back log of vn's hehe. I wish you much good luck going forward, although you've proven you don't need it :) if you wonder how can I kknow if the game has improved, well people tell me, and I follow your work / updates because I was curious how you would do going forward, from my last post. I also kind of liked the game.

Reactions: tmu500

eyupchuck

Feb 20, 2024
Howdy, y'all. For the life of me, I can't figure out what to do here with Joana. I've done everything with all the girls for 0.19, except Joana, because I just cannot get past this bit. I've been literally everywhere on the map in the afternoon on every day, and still nothing. Halp plz?!

"Afternoon: I can't see her in the kiosk today, I wonder where she went."

1717885194047.png

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes