3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
there is also a bug with zoe and park. i could "talk" at night and then it broke because it was night and could not go in park

it is more work to do sandbox and some people avoid sandbox even... why not do it linear for less workload? :D

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
there is also a bug with zoe and park. i could "talk" at night and then it broke because it was night and could not go in park

it is more work to do sandbox and some people avoid sandbox even... why not do it linear for less workload? :D
Because you can't do a harem game with repeatable scenes with linear vn. But no worries will fix these, I just had no one to report bugs to me before, and as a developer you don't replay your game 80 times a week.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
is the repeatable scene really that important? could make a gallery. i just save at the scenes i like
your choice of course and i dont mind either way. it does not look great so far with so many problems at little content, i hope the problems dont scale with content :D

hints should give weekday and time too.
i cant find the twitch stream, looked at pc at various times and days
cafe event does not trigger all the times that when zoe is there, trial and error needed to find the right time

after luna kitchen scene it can trigger again in kitchen in future days, dont know if intentional

deku12

Jun 13, 2021
I can't seem to find the twitch stream on the pc, maybe it might be a bug or it must be done at a specific day and time? Also good luck to the dev.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I am releasing a hotfix today.
is the repeatable scene really that important? could make a gallery. i just save at the scenes i like
your choice of course and i dont mind either way. it does not look great so far with so many problems at little content, i hope the problems dont scale with content :D

hints should give weekday and time too.
i cant find the twitch stream, looked at pc at various times and days
cafe event does not trigger all the times that when zoe is there, trial and error needed to find the right time

after luna kitchen scene it can trigger again in kitchen in future days, dont know if intentional
It's not so much broken, it's more like I didn't put blocades on things, thus you can go other ways around which clearly breaks the game. I should've tested more. My bad.

One such instanc eis the Cafe you mentioned: The Zoe event triggers at the entrance on the afternoons, but because you can access the cafe before that, one might think it would trigger inside. Which I can rectify either by simply making it trigger inside too, but that would look rather weird as the event starts outside, or I could block access to the Cafe until you can trigger the event.

Never the less I am releasing a hotfix for much of these issues today. Stay tuned. And thank you for your feedback.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I can't seem to find the twitch stream on the pc, maybe it might be a bug or it must be done at a specific day and time? Also good luck to the dev.
It is in the known bugs, I simply forgot to add a trigger for it, thus it doesn't exist .. for normal players. Will be fixing it today with the hotfix. Thank you for your feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinuss

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Alright the "hotifx" has been uploaded, I uploaded compressed version first cause my internet is trash.

Couple of side notes, your old saves will most probably be broken or not work at all, they will work fine in the future. I suggest start from 0, there's not much to lose anyways, also now you can skip the Intro if you so wish.

Do report back if you find bugs. Thanks.

Reactions: Malachite1789

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Alright the "hotifx" has been uploaded, I uploaded compressed version first cause my internet is trash.

Couple of side notes, your old saves will most probably be broken or not work at all, they will work fine in the future. I suggest start from 0, there's not much to lose anyways, also now you can skip the Intro if you so wish.

Do report back if you find bugs. Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
i don't know

also i can't find Ava's streams
You're not even playing 0.0.4a, you scared me, I just checked the entire code and everything's fixed. Your version says 0.0.4, when it supposed to say 0.0.4a, there's a new download link just in case you haven't seen.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
OHh i know that feeling. "Where did all that work go? wtf!! Shit shit shit."
Hard to admit but I have the attention span of about 2 minutes. So these things can happen with me, and did happen in the past, most of these bugs are the result of that. But I am working on getting better.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes