larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I advanced twice to this point, and image get frozen twice.
View attachment 1009698
Can you put a spoiler around the pic please mate some people here haven't played it yet, thanks

As for it freezing could you upload your player log file

You will find it here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Can you put a spoiler around the pic please mate some people here haven't played it yet, thanks

You will find it here

Thank you for the data, I'll try it. And sorry for the spoiler.

Reactions: larry5168

desmand

May 1, 2017
Additional to see the in-game images you need to install Visual C++ 2015 x86. In the next step you should allocate the game to your better graphic card or deactivate one of them via hardware manager or BIOS.
Thank you for your answer but I've installed it but I still get the same error. I don't know how to fix it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thank you for the data, I'll try it. And sorry for the spoiler.
Thanks for the log having looked at it I'm afraid your rig isn't man enough to play the vids, so to continue playing go into settings and disable the UI settings and you can still play the game

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

You will find it here

Thanks for the log having looked at it I'm afraid your rig isn't man enough to play the vids, so to continue playing go into settings and disable the UI settings and you can still play the game
Auch.
Thank you for your kindness, it's hard to know that the terrible moment of being outdated has arrived.

Reactions: larry5168

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for your answer but I've installed it but I still get the same error. I don't know how to fix it.
Do you have other (newer) versions of C++ installed too? If you do uninstall the newer ones and install C++ 2015 first and then install the newer versions.

Reactions: desmand

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you post a copy of your player log, please? You'll find it located in
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R key, type: %appdata%, go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Reactions: desmand

desmand

May 1, 2017
Do you have other (newer) versions of C++ installed too? If you do uninstall the newer ones and install C++ 2015 first and then install the newer versions.
Man, I hadn't put attention to the "x86" part. All I've installed was x64 edition. x86 worked for me.

Thank you very much!

Can you post a copy of your player log, please? You'll find it located in
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R key, type: %appdata%, go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".
Thank you very much for your interest and help. Installing Visual C++ 2015 x86 has resolved my issue!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Man, I hadn't put attention to the "x86" part. All I've installed was x64 edition. x86 worked for me.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your interest and help. Installing Visual C++ 2015 x86 has resolved my issue!
yeah.. x86 is required because the game build is x86 and not x64. For game build x64 you would need C++ 2015 x64.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Thank you very much!

No problem, and thanks for letting me know you got it working. :)

Reactions: dr FeelGood

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
There’s no approved events with Julia contained, despite it took a couple of months. The engine is a good one, but it took a material time.
You aren't a patreon so maybe you don't know, but every month there is a poll and the subscribers choose what they want most for that release, this month was for main storyline, so no Julia event.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
You aren't a patreon so maybe you don't know, but every month there is a poll and the subscribers choose what they want most for that release, this month was for main storyline, so no Julia event.
I meant the last update, which had place before NY.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes