Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Im getting the same problems. I can't play because that error shows up too.
Nvm I think I found the problem. You just move the mod "game" folder to the "MythicManor" folder without actually clicking the "MythicManor" open and moving the "game" mod folder into the actual game "game" folder

Ryvershade

Feb 21, 2020
you made somethiogn wrong wotht eh mod because when i play the game without the mod i cnat continue my saves but when i play it with teh mod i always get
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/side_characters.rpy", line 2697, in <module>
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 47, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 47, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 48, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 49, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 56, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'mod/images/btn_mod_%s.png').
so i think you need to do it again
So, I too had this issue, after doing a little study through these forums, I found a way to correct it. I downloaded the 0.15 version for the first time with no prior play time, then installed the 0.15 version of the mod. This version must be missing something, because that gives the sited error; however, I tried downloading and installing the 0.14 version of the mod and then the 0.15 version, now that error does not occur. Clearly something was left out of the 0.15 update that was in previous version, but is an easy fix when bot files are 2.3and 2.4 MB respectively. Hope this helps.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The btn_mod_idle.png file (the one that error is from) is there in the 0.15, just make sure it's installed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the "game" folder from the mod combines with the games "game" folder.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote