Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Relax, we are here to remind them how much we appreciate their work and that we are waiting and counting on them by keeping the thread alive, no need to be a jerk about it, many may not know how to express it because of their lack of english knowledge or whatever reason but we do, I'm sure modders need the attention as much as the devs, think it this way: if the thread is dead they may think nobody cares about their work, at least that's how I'd see it
"Keeping the thread alive" is not nearly a good enough excuse to continually post these comments. Lol. Spamming "Is it done yet?" is not that appreciative. It's increased pressure and patience wearing thin. If it was less "Update plz" or "Update now" from everyone and more about gentle reminding from just a few ppl, there wouldn't be this problem

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Could someone remind me where you use the binoculars for Miyas content please? Been so long I forgot I even had them in inventory,lol Thanks in advance. (and the lains mod doesnt show it)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Could someone remind me where you use the binoculars for Miyas content please? Been so long I forgot I even had them in inventory,lol Thanks in advance. (and the lains mod doesnt show it)
they are part of the repair event. you need to have a certain repair level and get the marbles from the old man at the lake

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of v19 with Maim Lain mod (mod updated by Mid4s )
Usual gestures, text size, transparency, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
File is just < 2gb so make sure you have the space.
You can safely uninstall once you've played and not loose your saves.
Updated my Android port to 0.19

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
hmm, there is some error with location/time also no repeatable for Iris, and nothing for the pantheon event which is also repeatable, wallpapers for 2022 not added as well. We really miss Lain.
So... good try at least for an update of the mod and thanks.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
hmm, there is some error with location/time also no repeatable for Iris, and nothing for the pantheon event which is also repeatable, wallpapers for 2022 not added as well. We really miss Lain.
So... good try at least for an update of the mod and thanks.
just a heads up, the modder doesn't have to do this. be thankful someone stepped in to take over since Lain is MIA. so be happy someone stepped up

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote