Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
just a heads up, the modder doesn't have to do this. be thankful someone stepped in to take over since Lain is MIA. so be happy someone stepped up
Well, I know Lain is MIA but she originally added these features to her mod. So to me, by respect for her work, anyone who would continue to modify HER mod should keep it that way or make a new mod on his own and add what he wants.

I have 0 knowlegde in pyton and renpy and I was able to do it myself, 2 files to modify and some copy/paste isn't that hard.

Anyway, I did thanks him for his job, I'm not just b*tching.

Reactions: Lornely

Jayster06

Jan 9, 2020
Quick question. I play this on my galaxy tab s6. I played the .18 when it came out and havent opened it again till today. For some reason the app was autodisabled. I turned it back on but now i cant locate any of the game files to update the mod/game. Anyone have any ideas how i can find it. Right now im doing a full redownload from .17

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
I'm having problems with downloading the mod to my phone as I don't have any saved game data as I didn't have the game on my phone is there something I need to get to download it properly?

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
Has anyone else had problems playing lately through Joiplay I tried playing the other day and I got the rollback error problem whatever and now I can't play just go to the loading screen and then goes right back to joiplay screen

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi I noticed a small error in the mod.
For the first step of the fishing rod side quest the mod says to go to the lake on morning/afternoon but the event only triggers in the afternoon.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
They maybe back but they still haven't visited this site for over a year. I'm not quite sure they will. So I wouldn't get to excited. We're all happy that they're ok but a lot of their stress and anxiety seemed to stem from a bunch of douchebags on this site.

Reactions: Haast

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
...but a lot of their stress and anxiety seemed to stem from a bunch of douchebags on this site.
I have no idea where this myth comes from... she ghosted everyone... not just this site but her own SubscribeStar too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote