dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Having trouble getting to the end of Velle, and Nefari's content for this update. Also, not sure what Jessa's repeatable event is supposed to be... :/

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Having trouble getting to the end of Velle, and Nefari's content for this update. Also, not sure what Jessa's repeatable event is supposed to be... :/
Pretty sure its Shower in the morning,train station in the morning and the barn in the morning. for Jessa, she will be laying on the table and you need to click her.

Last edited:
Reactions: dahobo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me with the save files. I can't use the saves from 0.9 in 0.10.1 and idk what i'm doing wrong
Save files should go into mythicmanor\game\save.

If you download a save that's been embedded in a comment like this one for example you'll need to rename it, the site adds on a bit for some reason. 324971_3-2-LT1.save needs to be renamed to just 3-2-LT1.save.

Using that save as a example again check it numbers. 3-2 means it's a save from the second slot, on page three of the in game save menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
cos I'm not lazy enough like others ppl here. and yes, android still not fixed that's why im looking for save dara from day 1
Still don't know why you don't start one yourself, at the start the game ask you if you want to bypass writting your name. What issue makes you unable to start one yourself.

Reactions: TheDevian

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
cos I'm not lazy enough like others ppl here. and yes, android still not fixed that's why im looking for save dara from day 1
So somehow, your refusal to do something to solve your own problem makes you "not lazy"... what an interesting thought process.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes