xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys one question: I used the code to open all scenes in gallery but some of them were not finished is that means those quest are finished or only open in gallery and i still need to finish them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys one question: I used the code to open all scenes in gallery but some of them were not finished...
The gallery pages aren't all filled up. For example the page for the Sunday events have the bottom row blank, the gallery for Esther has a full first page but only five scenes on the second.

If you mean the code got you the gallery scenes but didn't complete the actual events, then I don't think it's meant to.

Reactions: TheDevian

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated sigs and added another Jade one closer to the previous Krull sigs.

jade_2.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326782_jade.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326752_jade_2.gif
edit: reuploaded the first, noticed the paw pattern didn't go until the beginning.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
The gallery pages aren't all filled up. For example the page for the Sunday events have the bottom row blank, the gallery for Esther has a full first page but only five scenes on the second.

If you mean the code got you the gallery scenes but didn't complete the actual events, then I don't think it's meant to.
So in other words you telling me its over they are finished, cause when i go in Naira room theres nothing new but then i guess some events are one time only some are repeatable so kinda not sure!?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So in other words you telling me its over they are finished, cause when i go in Naira room theres nothing new but then i guess some events are one time only some are repeatable so kinda not sure!?
While there are repeatable scenes, if all you did was unlock the gallery, then you still have to play through the game, so it's hard to say. If you click on the little heart in the top right, it will show you how far along you are with each woman, and hint about what to do next for each one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...when i go in Naira room theres nothing new but then i guess some events are one time only some are repeatable so kinda not sure!?
Naira's first event is at Thick Creams Cafe in the afternoon, not her room. Like TheDevian said check the heart menu to see what to do to progress with a girl, but I'd also keep the official walktrough handy for the more cryptic stuff.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Is it crazy to have higher expectations from this game? I'm looking at MM and can't help but feel disappointed at the direction it's going, or rather the disappointment is more because of its lack of direction. MM excels at delivering beautiful characters with colorful and unique personalities, and putting the mc in hot situations with said characters. But it's become a sandbox game with a serial of related but ultimately insignificant events, and maybe that's all it was ever meant to be. There is no story. You complete one event and the game moves ahead to the next one. The carryover from previous events is absent. There is no consequence from your choices. That oral sex scene with Esther at the Cafe was ridiculous. Are we really supposed to believe that no one noticed what was going on?

You can argue that there isn't any romance either. For example, there are roughly what 27 or 28 main events with Esther? You go from being sexual with each other, to actually having sex, yet when was the last time you got to kiss her? If Esther and the Mc are slowly supposed to develop their feelings for each other, then there needs to be a story about their journey. And frankly, there isn't one.

The first couple times I played MM, I couldn't wait for future updates. Now, I'm more reserved. For me, it's turned into another Battle of the Bulges (and even this has a story that's driving your actions), a game only meant to get you off. However, BoB is supposed to be over-the-top and doesn't take itself seriously. Anyway, I suppose it's my own fault for expecting a decent story out of the games I choose to play. I just feel like it MM could've had that story, which would've catapulted it to the next level of the games of F95.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is it crazy to have higher expectations from this game? I'm looking at MM and can't help but feel disappointed at the direction it's going, or rather the disappointment is more because of its lack of direction. MM excels at delivering beautiful characters with colorful and unique personalities, and putting the mc in hot situations with said characters. But it's become a sandbox game with a serial of related but ultimately insignificant events, and maybe that's all it was ever meant to be. There is no story. You complete one event and the game moves ahead to the next one. The carryover from previous events is absent. There is no consequence from your choices. That oral sex scene with Esther at the Cafe was ridiculous. Are we really supposed to believe that no one noticed what was going on?

You can argue that there isn't any romance either. For example, there are roughly what 27 or 28 main events with Esther? You go from being sexual with each other, to actually having sex, yet when was the last time you got to kiss her? If Esther and the Mc are slowly supposed to develop their feelings for each other, then there needs to be a story about their journey. And frankly, there isn't one.

The first couple times I played MM, I couldn't wait for future updates. Now, I'm more reserved. For me, it's turned into another Battle of the Bulges (and even this has a story that's driving your actions), a game only meant to get you off. However, BoB is supposed to be over-the-top and doesn't take itself seriously. Anyway, I suppose it's my own fault for expecting a decent story out of the games I choose to play. I just feel like it MM could've had that story, which would've catapulted it to the next level of the games of F95.
It could be like Japan where people just pretend not to notice, or perhaps in this world, things like that are more common... We do have people like Velle going around influencing people, so it's safe to say that acts of public ...affection happen a lot more often.

Well, I do agree that a lot of these games really could stand a lot more affection, and not just sex, why not just walk up and give someone a hug? Though I feel there has been some character development for most of the main characters if nothing else.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If Esther and the Mc are slowly supposed to develop their feelings for each other, then there needs to be a story about their journey...
I never really saw the Esther relationship as necessarily being a romantic one. It's felt a bit more like your scratching her itch to me, even if the itch occasional is for bit of romance.

Fanora and Naira are what I see as the romantic relationships, and you can invite them to your bed at night to cuddle.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I never really saw the Esther relationship as necessarily being a romantic one. It's felt a bit more like your scratching her itch to me, even if the itch occasional is for bit of romance.

Fanora and Naira are what I see as the romantic relationships, and you can invite them to your bed at night to cuddle.
With Esther, you started as less of an equal, as her best friend's kid, but I see a small relationship building as they get closer, it's just that for her, sex doesn't require the relationship first, just something to do for fun.

I wish you could do that for more than just them, and you would think of the two, it would be the nymph who would want to sex you up in bed. :sneaky: If nothing else, Jade needs to stop sleeping on the couch! :devilish:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes