Randeza

May 16, 2018
as long as guro isn't one of them, or at least can be easily avoided, I'm happy :p
this planned fetishes have gotten me really worried, if he adds guro,cuckhold,ntr,beastiality i will just move on to another game.

I think they worry me the most, but the again im always worried when new fetishes are added.

If jikei adds more fetishes he should make them optional if that is possible, so that people that dosen't like them can skip them if they want to.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted

Notice - Fetishes Poll #1 Results and Change to Mythic Admirer Tier

Hey everyone, our first Fetishes Poll has ended and the winning two fetishes have been decided: Threesome/Group and Pregnancy/Impregnation!

These two fetishes will be in v0.7.0, but we still haven't decided exactly how the pregnancy fetish will included be yet.
Since pregnancy/impregnation is something that will be included for the manor girls in the future, it will have to appear as a dream, for a side character, or as a special temporary power in v0.7.0.

The final results of Fetishes Poll #1 can be seen in the image below.
View attachment 148709

Another important note, we have decided to move the "Your name displayed in the game forever!" reward perk from the $10 Mythic Admirer tier to the $20 Mythic Maniac tier starting in October.
Anyone who pledges $10 in September will still get their name in the game.

The number of names to sort through and add each version was getting a bit too high. Changing this perk to the $20 tier will make things a lot more manageable for us! We will choose a different location for the new $20+ names, as the text file in the PC is getting a bit too crowded.

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht
There was a poll a while back for planned content later. Don't know all the fetishes but these three seem to have won

View attachment 158651
this planned fetishes have gotten me really worried, if he adds guro,cuckhold,ntr,beastiality i will just move on to another game.

I think they worry me the most, but the again im always worried when new fetishes are added.

If jikei adds more fetishes he should make them optional if that is possible, so that people that dosen't like them can skip them if they want to.
The top two fetishes that won are Threesome/Group and Pregnancy/Impregnation!
Your information is outdated.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes