_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
ScriptError: could not find label 'nefari28'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mythic Manor 0.11
Wed Oct 02 09:30:18 2019

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I just finished the new version. I only had one small "issue" that turned out not to be an issue. Jade's Level 15 event where she tells you at work "See you tonight!" but never shows up. I thought that was broke, but apparently it was just super picky about what day of the week it triggers (because it has to coincide with the Sunday meeting).

I think they've made it pretty clear now that not even Esther knows MC's mythic ability (which comes up in Fenora's beach event). But the writer is dropping a ton of hints about what it is. Not just in that beach event, but especially a couple of lines during the MooMoo Acres chain. And Nefari's scene with the serum in the library from the previous release. Things are getting pretty exciting. I feel like the main arc of the story is finally moving instead of it just being a dating sim with a template MC.

Side note, UnRen v0.8 can't even extract the script files of this release flawlessly. Tons of script errors on start up. It extracts the RPYC files fine, but the process of converting them to RPY when the game starts only works on a seemingly random selection of RPYC files before it throws a huge block of errors. The game itself ran fine when left compiled. That's an UnRen issue, not a game issue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

hijatori

Aug 14, 2019
I am stuck on Esther level 6/7, after I replace the bulb I click on the portrait to clean the camera but I only get "A naked angel baby painting. Interesting taste...". Isn't that where the camera is?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes