Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is there a mom reveal planned? Or who the parents of the MC are. Is that something story is going to do? The landlady remisses about her past with the mom. and there's a picture or two. But is there going some reveal like the mom some high ranking mythic peep of the world or something?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Is there a mom reveal planned? Or who the parents of the MC are. Is that something story is going to do? The landlady remisses about her past with the mom. and there's a picture or two. But is there going some reveal like the mom some high ranking mythic peep of the world or something?
The parents could visit the manor, and they could have sex between them because they are husband and wife, but as long as the game is on Patreon and they have the "No incest" rule then that's not going to happen, and don't ask for a patch because the devs decided it wasn't worth the risk.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The parents could visit the manor, and they could have sex between them because they are husband and wife, but as long as the game is on Patreon and they have the "No incest" rule then that's not going to happen, and don't ask for a patch because the devs decided it wasn't worth the risk.
That wasnt even close to my question, at all.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like you've said, we have seen her, though I assume we won't find out what kind of mythic she is until Nefari finishes her experiments.
The father I don't believe was in the picture, he might have just been some guy she partied with for a while.
I am sure we will find out more eventually, but that is a big part of the mystery at the moment.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Then sorry about that, you meant totally story related content, it was my bad to assumpt you were asking for incest content, then yeah, then we don't know yet, but from my talks with the devs they have said that it isn't necessary that the MC will have the same ability as his mother, all we know is that his mom has royal blood, only time will tell how the story develops, it will probably improve as they are analysing their story again.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Well, not that weird, I mean, the mythic side of MC's mom is a mystery to us, but not to him. Imagine asking "Hey, Esther, what mythic my mom is, as I don't know about it even though I'm her son and had all those years with her to ask I just didn't."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, not that weird, I mean, the mythic side of MC's mom is a mystery to us, but not to him. Imagine asking "Hey, Esther, what mythic my mom is, as I don't know about it even though I'm her son and had all those years with her to ask I just didn't."
Well, it is entirely possible that he just thought of her as 'mom' and she never showed off. It is even possible that he only found out about them shortly before the game started. That said, the other way to do it could have been to have Nefari ask him, knowing what kind of mythic his mother is would go a long way to know what they should be testing for, what kind of powers he might have.

But since they never had that conversation, and he seemed confused as to what his powers might be, I have to assume he has no idea. Otherwise, when she is asking about it, he would be all, 'well, my mom could do X, so...'.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Remember that Nefari actually knows what mythic MC's mother is, that's why she said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And his powers are definitely different from his mom. Basically, the devs are playing with us. The bastards.
Then why make it a big secret that everyone but the player knows? That doesn't really makes sense either.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
After seeing the games on here I have some doubts as to the ages of the people making them or what they beleive to be a turn on, sorry but if you've ever had a girlfriend with mammoth mammaries then you would think dfferently. Please warn me of others like this as I'm sure there are udders. Yukk

• Angry
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After seeing the games on here I have some doubts as to the ages of the people making them or what they beleive to be a turn on, sorry but if you've ever had a girlfriend with mammoth mammaries then you would think dfferently. Please warn me of others like this as I'm sure there are udders. Yukk
First, there are all sizes and shapes in this game.
Second, there is the 'big tits' tag, so you were warned.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes