funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Well at least the game isn't dead. Perhaps the dev just reached that lactose stage where they exhibit just enough activity so people don't unsubscribe. It's a familiar pattern though, most games start with a monthly update, after awhile they are suddenly only updated quarterly, then you are lucky to see a bi-annuall update and then the dev gets a mysterious illness and disappears off the face of the Earth. The funny part is that even when a game hits that late stage of abandonment about 1/4 of their patreons still pay out, dunno if it's wishful thinking of poor management of outgoing expenditures. Icstor has been like that lately, his updates are a lot less frequent, but I think it's more to do with getting burned out on a single project and he's usually working on another game on the side.
That's the problem...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, added two image guides for the girls and for the special scenes.

Reactions: darlic

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
TBH I've felt this way a long time ago, but just now I'm posting it because I'm not a patron and I think I have no right to criticize the direction of the game, but I'll do it anyways lmao. In my opinion this game has slowly dipped in quality, specially regarding the quality of the updates, the last okay-ish update was the one where Fanora (I think?) took you to meet her family, because it actually developed the story, but right now updates feel bland, they both take too long and barely have content, I wouldn't mind if the game took two months if it had some story development, aside from scenes, and neither I would mind if we got shorter updates (Like this one) more frequently.

I'm writing this because I know the dev it's capable of giving their Patrons something better, because they did in the past, but hey, let's wait and see

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
The funny part is that even when a game hits that late stage of abandonment about 1/4 of their patreons still pay out, dunno if it's wishful thinking of poor management of outgoing expenditures.
A bit of forgetting about being a patron and sunken cost ("I've spent hundreds of dollars and waited years, if I stop supporting now the devs might never finish the game").

And new games serve the purpose of getting new supporters. After waifu academy, harem hotel and this, I've learned the lesson that a game is on the path of no return the first time a following update takes more than a couple of months

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anybody know why all the wallpapers arent showing it said i had them unlocked but when i look through them it stops on May19 or Esthers wallpaper

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mythic Manor [v0.12] [Jikei] (2.03 gb rar pc source)
1.11 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i thought i was the only one thinking this update was a bit underwhelming, turns out i'm not alone.

it seems every chick around mc is a mythic or a half-mythic. i thought mythic was rare.

and after playing so many vn with hs graphics, i do think character models in this game can be improved a bit. there are so many games with better hs rendering

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet~Emma

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I really wanna see what the mc finds out about his half mythic side.... wish their was more focus on that ;3

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes