King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You could choose to play either his mom or his dad, either way, get to bang a younger Esther. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@ThunderRob

my favorite girls are these im probably going to replay this game since i have 65 saves and theres also a special code for max money repair and fishing stats and to redo the story

finding out that Velle pretty much only desires my cock makes me love her even more as well as finding out that she isnt a cum dump like her mother

Velle

Ester

Nefari

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
309923 i download in mega game pc and finish download install game ,, corrupted Images file ,, please help me fix,, i donwload again same problem

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...someone can help me fix it promblem please?
The download from nopy unzipped and started up fine, and there's been no other posts so far about a corrupted image file. Maybe check to see if your winRAR is up to date (or try 7Zip), that can be a causes of odd corruption from uncompressing.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
complete sace please? formated my pc last week so my save is gone..
There's one just a page back.

Edit - Actually that may be a completed save, there's one back here that's ready for the new content if you want to play through it.
How can I make money in the game?
Use the computer in your room to write articles, or go fish in the lake. You can make money at the farm too apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the guy that was doing the "game restoration" still doing it or not ? or is hopefully going to wait till the game is complete ? By restoration I meant the dream sequence... seeing Esther along young Esther in the dream is grating as all fuck to me... the original dream that Patreon fucked over was way better, when Normal MILF Esther showed up alongside MC's own MILF of a mom was way hotter.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Mythic Manor [v0.10.1]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 1.73GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC
(1.1GB): - - - -
Mac (1.09GB): - - - -
TY

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
On my character relationship screen there is one character that still shows as being locked and the changelog also talks about having added "Miya's House" but I'm not sure how I can trigger meeting that character as I can enter neither house. Unless this "Miya" is the Futaba rip-off/homage and there is no way of interacting with her yet. But if there is...please tell me how!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
On my character relationship screen there is one character that still shows as being locked and the changelog also talks about having added "Miya's House" but...
There's no Miya events in the walkthough. Is it Iris or Kyle maybe, a bug has reset their progress.

Reactions: Risax

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 309920 someone can help me fix it promblem please?
What mirror did you download from? And are you 100% sure your download wasn't interrupted?

Be sure you're using the latest version of WinRAR (Or use the better alternative called )

Edit: I just tried the MEGA mirror, which I suspect is the one you used. Game extracted fine, and runs without problems.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes