TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
interesting.
I've been wondering what kind of SW is been used to make these kind of content (I've just found the "world" or these games).
I assumed they were using some of the common 3d editor (maya, blender, rino, 3dstudio, xsi, etc) as I notice a number of similar assets across. number of games (I assume there's probably an asset marketplace).
I tried to google for this "Studio Neo" but I haven't found a website about it: all I found were agencies etc with smilar names, tutorials (which is good) and references to another SW I assume is similar "HoneyStudio".

Can someone share some link to their websites or point me in the right direction? I'd love to know and learn more about it.
There are people who use all of the above, or combinations of them. Blender and Daz are quite popular due to the price, and the Illusion programs come in a close 2nd. ...And yes, Studio Neo is part of the HS package, each of the Illusion 'games' comes with it, or something like it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
why this happen :(, cn someone reuploud? i cant download on other link cause just on the nopy the speed is normal 1586638770671.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why this happen...
Like it says over capacity, too many people have been or are using it. It's a invite only site so even if it would help most people can't upload things to nopy. Just have to wait for it to go back to normal.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Like it says over capacity, too many people have been or are using it. It's a invite only site so even if it would help most people can't upload things to nopy. Just have to wait for it to go back to normal.
ok, but normally how long it will be?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that why im asking nopy, cause on my serv just the nopy site is the better connection for my speed
I have to assume not when it is not working...
You could also try a downloader, like Jdownloader2, and you will be able to restart ones that fail or disconnect without losing your progress.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

xorxorrax

Apr 12, 2020
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 169349
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

Please note:
  • This file requires Microsoft Excel to work on your local system. OpenOffice will not do. If you don't have Excel however, all is not lost. If you upload it to Google Driveand open it in Google Sheets, it works the same way as it would on your local system. Google Drive is free.
    • I have also been informed that it works in , so Linux users can use that as a desktop alternative.
    • is another offline tool to consider, and this one works on Mac, Windows and Linux.
  • The walkthrough has multiple sheets! Please visit all the sheets. You will typically not need to visit the second sheet, 'Level Chart', as all it does is feed the recommender table, but it can be useful if you want to double check the info. Also, all the info from the official walkthrough is included, which means Sunday events, fishing, etc. are in Sheet 3, 'Events'. They are also tabled.
  • If you find issues with the walkthrough or have suggestions to improve it, please do share them so I can fix/improve it. You can either quote my posts or mention my username in this thread, or DM me if you'd prefer that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seeing as this hasn't been updated for a while, I decided to do so myself.

I don't use Excel, so I rewrote it in Sheets. To use it you have to go to File -> Make a copy.
I removed the Events sheet as all of that information is in the official walkthrough, is a hassle to update, while not providing a lot of benefit from being tabled. (Or does it?) Doing it (but it might take a while depending on free time).

Feel free to DM, reply or comment on the Sheet for any bugs or issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tw-OP

May 23, 2018
Really liking the game so far, specially the models and later animations. The releasing of new content is a little too slow tho, but great game!

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is it just my feeling, or is the pace of development of this game quite slow considering that the developer has over 1,400 patrons?

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes