a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added the Female Domination" tag.
lvl 2 for Natasha is full blown female domination.

Now since dev took out the incest part and it has only fake pregnancy and now full blown female domination I will drop my support and go to another game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I was thinking about playing, but what do you mean with fake pregnancy?
The girl with show the belly and milk her tit but no baby is there, they use pills to fake the pregnancy.
MythicManor 2020-04-06 19-45-30-01.jpg
Only 1 girl do you get to do this with and that is it, have no idea if it will come for other girls down the line for real pregnancy or not but for now there is only the one cow girl you can do this with.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i hope we soon get more girl to sleep with at night untul now we have only fanora and naira i would love to see jade as a option

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i go o the power gym in the mornign but the paige scnee wont trigger and in the gallery i have still some locked scenes in teh special events side part even with fix gallery they wont unlock

Sep 22, 2019
The girl with show the belly and milk her tit but no baby is there, they use pills to fake the pregnancy.
View attachment 611828
Only 1 girl do you get to do this with and that is it, have no idea if it will come for other girls down the line for real pregnancy or not but for now there is only the one cow girl you can do this with.
Thx, but what a huge disappointment :/ Hope in the future they have a normal pregnancy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i go o the power gym in the mornign but the paige scnee wont trigger and in the gallery i have still some locked scenes in teh special events side part even with fix gallery they wont unlock
You must go take a shower at the gym in the morning.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
but event 5 says talk to her in teh workout area of the gym but she is not there
What's your strength, to get Paige's first scene in the gym you have to have raised it to ten. Then it's the shower and two scenes in the workout area. All in the morning. Walkthrough linked above or in the opening post.

The new (fifth) event should just be in the workout area during the morning.

Reactions: TheDevian

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah I'm not sure if the answer about not being able to be compressed is correct. I mean I have v12 downloaded and it's at 1.18GB and that's with lains mod installed. While v13 is downloading at 2.14GB. Now I'm not sure but I think almost 1 whole GB wasn't added to the game in one version.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
What's your strength, to get Paige's first scene in the gym you have to have raised it to ten. Then it's the shower and two scenes in the workout area. All in the morning. Walkthrough linked above or in the opening post.

The new (fifth) event should just be in the workout area during the morning.
i have max strength and no scenes is stating when i taek a shower in teh gym in teh morning

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have max strength and no scenes is stating when i taek a shower in teh gym in teh morning
Well not going to go back and re-read everything so please tell us what have you done with Paige?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did speed run all of Paige's events on a old save to make sure, only one event per day for a girl remember...

First - Met her at Servix in the afternoon.
Second - Raised strength to over ten, then talked to her in the morning when she's exercising.
Third - In the morning showered at the gym and caught her spying.
Fourth - Entered the workout area in the morning and the next scene automaticity happened.
Fifth - Talked to her in the morning again when she's exercising.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did speed run all of Paige's events on a old save to make sure, only one event per day for a girl remember...

First - Met her at Servix in the afternoon.
Second - Raised strength to over ten, then talked to her in the morning when she's exercising.
Third - In the morning showered at the gym and caught her spying.
Fourth - Entered the workout area in the morning and the next scene automaticity happened.
Fifth - Talked to her in the morning again when she's exercising.
Except for Nefari "Research" (when you can gain research points) you can do 2 a day with her, once in the morning and once during the afternoon.
You can gain 2 research points per day.
But for lvl up its only 1 per day.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Is there any new content for

1)the mall guard and the woman in changing room who punish MC ? (last i played only scene they punish MC)
2)the nun ? (last I played none at all)
3)the girls in the club Velle works at ? (last I played only 1 scene with choosing between 2 of girls, didn't have option for 3rd one)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There's a change log in the opening post that lists what's new in a update. But no Natasha or nun, there is some Faye in Velle's new event though (and Misha appears for a few seconds).
Shit thats a very long time for no content for natasha and nun, i think it's been over a year i've been waiting for it...

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Shit thats a very long time for no content for natasha and nun, i think it's been over a year i've been waiting for it...
oh, does the church actually have a purpose?
From what I see form the menu I've found all the content so far but going to the church never resulted in anything for me :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes