Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Did Jikei change the update rate for this game? I feel like they always updated every two months, but we are closing on on the third month since the last one.

I hope this next update furthers the story more than one event with every girl.

I've been feeling underwhelmed, initially, by the last few updates and the amount of content has been added. I know, looking back, that quite some content has been added to the game, but the thing is that everyone wants to see their favorite character's story to progress, but seeing said stories progressing one event per update is getting rough. I get that Jikei does this to try and please everyone, but I think that, sooner or later, this is going to leave a bad taste in the public's mouth.

Really hope they start focusing and adding more on certain girls per update , and feel that progress is being made in that story (like V.I.R.T.U.E.S.), instead of trying to spread it evenly to all girls, and end up feeling like nothing of significance has been achieved with any girl.

Just want to clarify that I love the game, and cannot even fathom to develop such a thing, but it has been feeling a bit lackluster in the last updates.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Now I have another question that could be obvious but for the life of me I can't seem to find an answer for and it's driving me nuts. How do I access the kitchen? I couldn't find any sign on how to get to it and am not sure where it is as there a couple of events I need to do by going to the kitchen.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
First time player, getting the hang of some of it. However I can't seem to find Fanora's workplace anywhere?
I hope it gets easier navigating in the house as I play more. :)

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - September 2020

mythic-manor-september-2020-art.png

Sometimes working out all the time can get tiring... but with this hot gym buddy keeping you company, you'll always be back for more! ️‍♀ She doesn't mind giving you a little motivation either... especially if it'll help get your heart rate up!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Paige. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: gymtits (v0.15+)

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated. Download the images from MEGA folder (Wallpaper) for full resolution.

mythic-manor-september-2020-bonus-art-1.png mythic-manor-september-2020-bonus-art-2.png

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - v0.15 Update #2

Mythic Manor v0.15 is fast approaching! We are currently in the final stages of testing and preparing for the upcoming version's release.

You can expect to see v0.15 within the next 7 days! Prepare for a very mythic update filled with events from some of your favorite girls!

Cheers for now,
Jikei & Phreeoni

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a way to change the name in the gallery from "MC" to your own name? I've tried fixing the gallery button but it didn't help. In game my name is working as usual and I've made sure to change it using the menu as well as cheat code but it still says "MC" in replays.

Using the android version thats linked in the first post.

Sorry if this has been asked but I've tried searching this thread and couldn't find an answer.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
New Content in v0.15:
Main Girls:

2 new main story events for Naira
2 new main story events for Nefari
New multi-girl event with Fanora & Jade
3 repeatable events for Esther
1 repeatable event for Fanora
1 repeatable event for Nefari
Side Girls:

New main story event for Paige
New main story event for Anastasia
1 repeatable event for Paige
Additional Content:

Nefari's surveillance cam can now be installed!
Multi-part questline to unlock Nefari's cam added
Everything Else:

Added 'content under development' notices
Fixed Nefari's level 13 hint to make it more clear
Added July, August and September monthly PC wallpapers
Added $20+ patron names to PC
Fixed several minor bugs and text errors
Updated the hints
Updated the scene gallery
Updated the official walkthrough

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes