RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
We got Nefari last time, Fanora this time so for me the best up date schedule would be Nefari and Iris next time, then Naira, then Nefari and Iris, then Paige, then Nefari and Iris, then Jade, then Nefari and Iris.......:love::LOL::love::LOL::love:
I'd be fine with Paige and Jade, but Iris does literally nothing for me (I don't even want to do her scenes just for completion's sake).

I think I'd mostly just want more Esther and Velle content for the "main" girls, with more from Heather, Miya, Aliza, and Ferne (and specifically Aliza and Ferne without having to go through Nefari) as side stuff.

Though I'd also be interested in seeing storyline content that eventually leads to pure narrative - namely, figuring out just what sort of half-Mythic the main character is, and why everyone's so cagey about it. And maybe getting to awaken his powers or something.

Reactions: Kracken36

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nothing new for my best good girl :cry:

So i shall give this one a miss and check again in another 6 months :coffee:
Might as well get it over with because most of the tasks are intertwined anyway. You might still have tasks to complete in this update before you see the new scenes in the next

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes