JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Nefari? Big? As far as i know, the only big thing about her body is her ass. Which is amazing.
he's trolling lol, i also didnt like that she have small tits before but after a while, i feel like it a right decision as her watermelon is pretty amazing already, if her boobie also big that will make her Esther 2.0, really dig her look, so beautiful and sexy yet mysterious, the beautiful brunette dark skin, her personality plus when she transform , hot damn, a perfect girl like this turn into a sexy black cat with wings, i would've said she's the best girl in any video games i have play so far, which is why it make me sad everytime i come back here just to not see any new content for her in the new update.

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Nefari is great and definitely one of the more attractive characters in the game. I think for me at least, she and Naira are the two most attractive of the main girls. Fanora is hot as well but I'd put her a tier lower. Velle has a great personality but I don't like her body type quite as much.

Honestly, I'm just as into some of the side girls as I am the main ones. Which says a lot about how well the characters and story are built in the game. Iris is probably my favorite overall.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Yeah, me too. Not sure the rest works, but the MC being a magical sex battery would fit the game so far.
My personal theory is that mom is some sort of Mythic like a siren. The MC's near-supernatural ability to seduce and sleep with nearly every woman he meets with barely any effort is his own Mythic powers manifesting - and being the half-breed child of a Mythic and a mage has basically left him more than the sum of his parts (which is why his powers manifest subconsciously in spite of only being half-Mythic).

If the MC ever fully awakens his powers and can use them at will he'd basically be almost god-like (hence why there's a bit of awe over what he is in Neferi's storyline), but even without that he just exudes irresistible charisma and draws other Mythics (at least the female ones) to him.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Fyumi has some decent scenes. Her story is actually done.
Seren has some scenes too.

Iris and Fanora should be switched. Jessa should be moved up to B.

The page is missing Vana and Astrid.
My list is perfect from my POV so any alterations are fundamentally wrong since it's all based on my subjective opinion.
Feel free to create your own list though. :D

Never been keen on putting more than one or two options in S rank on these types of tier list things myself since it's supposed to represent the absolute best of the best. So I always just put put my absolute favorite or two there and everyone else is A rank or lower.
You do you though. Still a good list. (y)

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
My list is perfect from my POV so any alterations are fundamentally wrong since it's all based on my subjective opinion.
Feel free to create your own list though. :D
That was more how I would rank them and not really a critique of your opinion. I'd make one, but the page is missing some of the best girls so it wouldn't be complete.

That's one of the best things about the game. They all have their own quirks and personalities.

With that said, we really need a doggy style scene with Jade. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGobbo
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes