ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
(1) I can see from other comments that I need to use the binoculars to find Miya and that I can find the binoculars in the safe, but I haven't even managed to open the safe yet. I don't even get the option to open the safe, so I'm guessing maybe I need to find the whole combination first. Is that right? So far I've found one piece in the old tenant's box and one in the kitchen drawer. Where do I find the others?

(2) I haven't found anything on the floor in the arcade yet to activate Vana. How do I do that?
(1) Bathroom drawer.
(2) Look on the ground near the bikes, it's a pink crystal.

Last edited:
Reactions: nghuytoan1

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I wonder if they hired an animator. Most animations are Honey Select stock but the one of Nefari in the main menu is fluid as hell.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
No disrespect to anyone....& i love the game BUT for gap between release that long...this update was way too short i did not even skip any content and update was finished in like 15 minutes.....need more content and as for main storyline i hope in future dev introduce mc's mother in game tbh just a portrait of her on cabinet from the beginning of the game i really want to see some action between mc's mom and the mc..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No disrespect to anyone....& i love the game BUT for gap between release that long...this update was way too short i did not even skip any content and update was finished in like 15 minutes.....need more content and as for main storyline i hope in future dev introduce mc's mother in game tbh just a portrait of her on cabinet from the beginning of the game i really want to see some action between mc's mom and the mc..
If I remember right the dev took out the mother content a long time ago because of patreon crack down on incest.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh shit. Was making some cleanup on my HDD and deleted the 18.1 save by accident. Anyone got one/know where i can find one?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Previous couple of updates were like that too. Game is in milking mode

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
If I remember right the dev took out the mother content a long time ago because of patreon crack down on incest.
well bro in my opinion the story is incomplete without the mc's mother also on why she never told/teach mc about mythics and all that and about patreon cracking down incest well the biggest dev on patreon has incest in his game and many other dev also have it dev just has to hire someone or maybe do themselves to make patch then the content is hidden his mother can be his teacher or whatever the dev wants her to be and we can also enjoy incest through it and no problem....

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Binoculars, if memory serves, are in the safe from the old tenant. I think you have to fix them using something you buy from the old man near the fishing spot, by the lake.

Use binoculars in your room's kitchen, morning and afternoon, and I think it progresses from there.
I was not able to open the safe. I found two pieces with it, one in the old tenant box with "ombo 14932" and another in a drawer in the kitchen with "S 6", but nothing else. I suppose, there are more than the two pieces.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I was not able to open the safe. I found two pieces with it, one in the old tenant box with "ombo 14932" and another in a drawer in the kitchen with "S 6", but nothing else. I suppose, there are more than the two pieces.
I think there is one piece in the bathroom but i can't remember how to trigger the scene.

Reactions: Tsusaku
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes