a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so any one knows when is the nest update?

*going to die *
Well since this last update was around the 17th of March and normally dev's put out updates about 1 month apart we have around a week more to wait for the patreon release and then 2 weeks later for everyone.

Also I link dev's answer to just this question 2 days ago and here is the link.

Reactions: gartal

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Tried searching, can't find an answer .... how do you get off the camera screen?

I have a choice of outside, that doesn't work, Esther or cancel .... none of those let me leave the screen. I click cancel it just flashes and comes straight back to the choices.

Edit - Nevermind, figured it out ... i'm a numpty.

Pretty decent game so far.

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Tried searching, can't find an answer .... how do you get off the camera screen?

I have a choice of outside, that doesn't work, Esther or cancel .... none of those let me leave the screen. I click cancel it just flashes and comes straight back to the choices.
The red X button on the top right, just like a Windows window.

Reactions: a1fox3

Arashiikun

Dec 12, 2017
So i've completed everything that the 2.0 walkthrough tells me to do, and when I check the scene gallery, there are some scenes that I haven't seen yet. Anybody know what to do?

CptErect

May 12, 2017
So we can expect the next update would be here by the end if April?

And I didn't see android port for ver. 0.2.1. Anyone?

Last edited:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Oh it’s the hidden scenes I forgot with who cause I haven’t played in a while you get them in the pool area
after you finished the game and maxed all of the girls check out the pool in the morning it is in the new walk-through

grid40

Jan 1, 2018
On the discord the dev said that it would be released this week end if he is lucky. But it could be delayed a bit later.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted

Dev Update - v0.3.0 Expected Release Date and Progress

Hey everyone, now that I'm in the final stretch of completing v0.3.0, I thought it was about time I updated you all on my progress.

The bulk of v0.3.0 is already complete, I just mainly need to do final adjustments to the script, minor things like new hints, and testing. Getting old save files to work properly caused a bit of delay, but I'd imagine many of you will appreciate it. I also took the time to reduce the size of the game, which was really needed as the game was starting to get quite large with every update. The game was around 850 MB compressed in v0.2.0 and now it's around 530 MB uncompressed!

Of course, there will also be a good amount of new content. Nefari, Velle and Esther will be receiving the most content in this version to help them catch up to the number of events Fanora and Naira have. Fanora and Naira will have a little bit of content, and you can also expect a few more Sunday events, a multi-event, a few events with different side characters and more.

I'm aiming to release v0.3.0 this weekend, but it may be a few days after that.
I appreciate your patience and support, as this past month has been a bit hectic at times. I'm so happy that I'm almost ready to give you guys the next version. Cheers!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes