FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This used to be one of my favorite games but I think it's exhausting how much it kept beating around the bush. I've been waiting for pregnancy to be added to the girls but that still hasn't happened after all these years. At some point I just stopped following the updates and haven't jumped back in ever since. Maybe we'll actually be able to knock up all these beauties some day and I'll definitely be there if that's the case.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Might have to wait another 2 years or more before the next update. Plus considering most of the locations still haven't been added to the game with any content or events. No updates on the club Vel works at, nothing at the manor with the doors, or any major story update. I wouldn't be surprised if the dev abandons the game for good considering how long it's been since the last update.
Don't forget the church that hasn't been touched in 6 years. Come to think of it , it's probably the only church in existance that hasn't had any touching going on in it for years.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
I think I gave up on this game back in like 2019, and only check back in on it in a blue moon to see if anything major has been added. Looks like it still hasn't lol

Imename

Nov 29, 2017
This used to be one of my favorite games but I think it's exhausting how much it kept beating around the bush. I've been waiting for pregnancy to be added to the girls but that still hasn't happened after all these years. At some point I just stopped following the updates and haven't jumped back in ever since. Maybe we'll actually be able to knock up all these beauties some day and I'll definitely be there if that's the case.
or swinging

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure when the last update was, but according to my last save, I haven't played for 3 years.
Cant believe its been in production for 6y, wonder how much cash its generated in that time.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Currently yes... Seems like this is becoming a new reality with many devs.
It will keep getting worse because there are idiots that will literally pay for nothing. Just look at summertime saga, the game hasent been updated in like 3 YEARS and the dev still has nearly 30k paid subscribers and is "earning" anywhere between 60k to 200k a month.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes