TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there nothing to restore the aunt to aunt instead of "friend"?
I was just going to say what Evans15 said, and that there was also a debate about this. The answer is no anyway, the that lets you view the removed mom content says nothing about it.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@obzerver @Evans15 @TheBlueKnight
I could add to the mod and change it so Esther is your aunt... but how would I even do that?

Change whenever she says "your mom" to "my sister"?
I think that would be kinda confusing though if people don't realize that Esther is your aunt and that her sister would be your mom.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I could add to the mod and change it so Esther is your aunt... but how would I even do that?
Was she originally meant to be a blood relative though? I never felt like I was missing anything with Esther as she is, like you might with patched out relatives in other games.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Was she originally meant to be a blood relative though? I never felt like I was missing anything with Esther as she is, like you might with patched out relatives in other games.
I don't think she was ever related to you and has always just been your godmother/mother's friend.
I didn't play the first few releases of the game though so I could be wrong.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
@obzerver @Evans15 @TheBlueKnight

Change whenever she says "your mom" to "my sister"?
I think that would be kinda confusing though if people don't realize that Esther is your aunt and that her sister would be your mom.
You could do that but it will cause confusion and people will think that Jikei change it because of Patreon. Just look at the 0.1 release, no one accepted the truth that she is just his godmother.

Yeah, probably she was supposed to be his aunt but she never was on the actual game. If you do it, then that would be awesome for people that want their wincest.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No, I played the first version and Esther was always as she is now.

edit: if you do add just make that clear with big glowy red letters over the full screen to be sure at least 50% of the people get that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Esther was always the mothers best friend, never a relative.

The only incest that was cut was something that would happen with the mother if I remember rightly. Esther was never a relation though, just a godparent.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
No not yet at least. But there is (kind of) a little pregnancy content, it is very little though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think she was ever related to you and has always just been your godmother/mother's friend.
I didn't play the first few releases of the game though so I could be wrong.
Top 10 Anime Plot Twists :LOL:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes