King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's actually a hard question I like a lot of them and really wish a few of the side girls had more content...

Jade
Naira
Misha
Fanora
Nefari
Cei
Iris

I guess those would be my top picks atm but that list is subject to change on a whim :p
Jade is definitely my favourite and I love misha & Naira.
@rankok

the reasons why i named the girls i did is this

Ester red head milf whos like a mom to you and because of that dream of the future (you have a daughter with her)

Velle that body for sure i loved the backstory she had when she was a kid

Nefari i like due to that chocolate skin and those eyes and shes was probably the first smartest honey select girl in games that i noticed

Misha i like due to her personality is really cute for a stripper

Jade just needs to be loved but making her go puppy mode is a plus

Naira i like due to her shy personality

i hope we get some actual mommy time with main characters mom in the future

whos iris again?

Sep 4, 2017
All stories are forced to a certain path like Nefari makes you into her lab rat, this is just hers.
Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that you're basically raping Jade in the latest one.

Exactly. It's not right to abuse her like this. I hate doing these things to her, but I want to progress her stroryline and if I want to progress her storyline, the game forces me to do it. But doing these things to her makes me feel sad and disgusted with myself. So, I can either stop progressing her story, or I can continue her story and hate myself for it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone have a latest save or any idea how to use the special codes?
The place to enter those codes was removed a few versions ago, there's saves for the previous version or .

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@rankok

Ester red head milf whos like a mom to you and because of that dream of the future (you have a daughter with her)

Nefari i like due to that chocolate skin and those eyes and shes was probably the first smartest honey select girl in games that i noticed

whos iris again?
Sorry it took so long to reply I got caught up watching a movie.
Most of those are similar to the reasons I picked some of the same girls,
Naira I also mainly like because of her shy personalty it makes her adorable
I like Nefari because of the way she seems to exude confidence.
Jade is great you can't help but love her I agree with what many others have post which is that she should move in to the manor as part of the main cast.
Misha is the best imo at velvet desires, I agree she is very cute.
Fanora I really like her bubbly personalty it really suites her.
Iris is the other girl who works at sweet treats with Fanora, she is the same girl who does the web cam show.
Cei well I like petite girls but what little we did see of her she also seem to be quite confident and I like that, hopefully that one won't get me put on a list *cough* she's a 100+ year old moon elf officer :sneaky:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Aww I just started playing earlier this week and caught up just in time for a new update but finished already. Now I need to wait more. Top three favorites are still Jade, Naira, and Fanora (in that order)

So was Fanora's mom hitting on us with that wink or does she know Fanora isnt a virgin? And I wonder if any of her family and the maid will get to have scenes with MC

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sorry it took so long to reply I got caught up watching a movie.
Most of those are similar to the reasons I picked some of the same girls, the reason I like Naira is also because of her shy personalty it makes her adorable, I like Nefari because of the way she seem to exude confidence.
Misha is the best imo at velvet desires, I agree she is very cute.
Iris is the other girl who works at sweet treats with Fanora, she is the same girl who does the web cam show.
yeah now i remember shes a redhead on her cam show right?

Reactions: Hones

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Huh people who think we are raping Jade can you explain why you think that? I mean I guess I can see why you might since she doesn't remember when she goes puppy mode but as she says in game it can only be triggered by people she trusts and that how she acts is a reflection of how she feels about them which in MC case she loves him. So where do you see rape in that?

rankok

Aug 8, 2017
@rankok

whos iris again?
How do you know is a dream of the future? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes