Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, please, i formated my PC and the saves are all gone, can someone provide a save file?

I really can't play it all again..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Guys, please, i formated my PC and the saves are all gone, can someone provide a save file?

I really can't play it all again..
You could have just used the search thread function it would have been quicker
But or this one

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
Is there a problem with Fanora’s 25th event? I followed the walkthrough but it doesn't trigger

Edit: Nvm it triggered but it took some time.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
If you mean the wallpaper codes, there is a enter code option at he top of the the wallpaper list. The others I think are used when starting a new game.
the ones for new game "extremeoppai"
didn't get an option to enter any code on New Game

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
the ones for new game "extremeoppai"
didn't get an option to enter any code on New Game
The special codes for skipping to new content were removed, they are no longer in the game.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I really love Nefari but...I just wish she didn't treat our relationship (albeit a physical one) as some kind of research/scientific experiment. Wish she felt a stronger, emotional connection but oh well :/

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
I really love Nefari but...I just wish she didn't treat our relationship (albeit a physical one) as some kind of research/scientific experiment. Wish she felt a stronger, emotional connection but oh well :/
I think she does. It's kind of both. I think she's just that kind of intelligent where she sees things like relationships differently. There's totally people like that in the real world too! :)

magus448

May 22, 2018
I have/had similar concerns about Velle. After her introduction with a guy tied up in her room I figured she might be the only one bringing other guys home. Seems after recent scenes the MC's the only one she seeing.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Notice - v0.8.0 complete save file (for v0.9.0+)
Hey there, just putting up a quick notice to let you know that we've uploaded a complete v0.8.0 save file!
This save file has everything completed up to and including v0.8.0. If you lost or deleted your old save file, this will allow you to get to the new v0.9.0 content right away.
❗ Use this save file with v0.9.0 and above only. You will experience errors if you try to use it with v0.8.0 or below.
Download v0.8.0 save file here: (scroll to bottom of page). You'll find installation info and a complete v0.6.0 save file there as well.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes