TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Seems like i am the only one facing this problem then. Coz when i click the folders on the laptop it just shows that the folder is locked (nothing else) so kinda stuck here i guess.
Sorry it's been months since I opened the safe. The password unlocks the laptop, but the three folders are always locked I think (so you get two pics of Esther and the chatroom image and that's it).

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Seems like i am the only one facing this problem then. Coz when i click the folders on the laptop it just shows that the folder is locked (nothing else) so kinda stuck here i guess.
That isn't an issue those folders are supposed to be locked they don't do anything atm maybe they will in the future, as of now the safe laptop is only to see the two cam images of Esther & the faux discord with 2 pics via the internet link.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Esther’s Locked PC Folder Password ?
The is handy for things like that. Take a shower you should (for some reason) find a piece of paper with it written on, it's the 47carnations part. You may need to actually find it for it to work, not sure though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know the laptop code?
The is handy for things like that (and the password was posted here a page back). It's the name of one of the deleted files on you desktop computer, sluttyhorseparty5.

Reactions: TheDevian

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
hello 'I have the update 0.9, and I can not find how to move forward in the story with Esther? for all the others I finished their stories but Esther I'm stuck at 25

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
hello 'I have the update 0.9, and I can not find how to move forward in the story with Esther? for all the others I finished their stories but Esther I'm stuck at 25
you either need to enter the manor from the outside, if you havent done that already, after that one you need to go to the pool in the afternoon

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - Our current plans for v0.10!
As work is already progressing for v0.10, we'd like to let you know what our plans are for the next update!
Our focus this time around is on three main things -- main girl events, a new side character, and creating/expanding locations around New Lark City. There will be other content/improvements besides what we are focused on as well.
----------------------------------------------
Here's a brief summary of our current plans for v0.10:
- More main story events!
All of the manor girls will be getting new main story events in v0.10. There will be some content for existing side characters as well, but it is not our focus right now.
- New locations and more expansions to current locations!
We've already finished multiple new locations on the map and expanded some of the current locations.
- New side characters!
New side characters will be included in v0.10, including a girl who will have her own storyline content. She's someone we've been meaning to introduce for a while now and she'll have some very lewd content to enjoy in this version.
----------------------------------------------
On top of everything mentioned above, we also plan to add other side content and improvements. Some things may shift, but that is what you guys can expect in v0.10 at this time.

Cheers and we hope you are enjoying v0.9.0!

Jikei & Nocht

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Absolutely loving this game. It's become #1 on my list and I have a huge list.
I have to say though, when I first started I was having all sorts of trouble following the 2 walk throughs provided and this is not in any way meant to denigrate the authors of said work. The PDF is very cumbersome due to the amount of scrolling needed and I'm absolute crap at using spreadsheets. I stumbled around in frustration for hours trying to trigger events to the point where I almost gave up.
Then I had, what was for me, a lightbulb moment. I created plain text documents on notepad for each character and copied their requirements in. Same with any other important info such as Repair guide, side girls etc.
I have these all open while I play and it's a simple matter of flicking from one to the other to see what to do next. It took me a few hours and I've almost finished up to the end of the current version.
I do have a suggestion given the size of this thread and the number of questions being asked. Is it possible for one of the magicians here to create a separate thread for FAQ? I realise it won't stop the people too lazy to use 'search' but it might help.
Cheers :)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes