Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything yet... did anyone experience a bug where the entire inventory would disappear? I had at least one whole page of inventory, a poster, some items (with no image yet), the key, the list of opening times, etc. But at some point it got lost and my inventory is completely empty. It's not an empty page either (or at least the "Next Page" button isn't there).

For now I restarted from another save, but I'm still curious why it happened and how to prevent it. Any ideas?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Iris 1.png
Monthly Art - October 2018
The spookiest month of the year has finally arrived... What better way to say "Happy Halloween" than by posting a festive pic of our costume-loving girl?
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Iris, the tattooed girl with a bit of an attitude. Enjoy!

And here's an extra lewd pic for you all :
Iris 2.png

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
like this game, but it only took me 20-30 min to pass through the new update :(
im not attacking dev or anything as im not a developer, but is it better to avoid a game in development for a few months? maybe even a year, to better enjoy the new content ?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
It's already pretty compressed. Last time I tried I don't think I got much size savings. But will download and look again. ;)
A Compressed Version was asked without specifying how much compression is expected ;D. Compressed is Compressed! (even if it's only something ridiculously low...)

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
A Compressed Version was asked without specifying how much compression is expected ;D. Compressed is Compressed! (even if it's only something ridiculously low...)
Yeah, can't do it. Got halfway through and it's the exact same size as when I started.

Almost wonder if they're using my program for it already... Sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Well, it wasn't my concern. Just called for someone who might be able to do it.

But add a note to OP that Compressed Version is NOT available. And explananation why isn't...
Shouldn't it be the opposite? if it's not there, it should be assumed that is not available.

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
What kind of pregnancy related content would we be expecting in the future? All I've seen right now is that one scene with Velle's pregnant friend... Thanks!

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
What kind of pregnancy related content would we be expecting in the future? All I've seen right now is that one scene with Velle's pregnant friend... Thanks!
I'm expecting a "guess what, you're gonna be a daddy!" moment at some point in the future. I haven't seen anything concrete from the developer though.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

shuu

Sep 21, 2017
Does the MC's mom have any scenes besides the messages of the red-head's computer?

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Does the MC's mom have any scenes besides the messages of the red-head's computer?
There was a dream sequence that could have involved the mother... but Patreon's rules against incest meant the developer took it out.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes