just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there anyway to play with incest mod without paying for the mod?
It's just one scene, and I think it only restores it in the gallery. In a Maim Lain said all versions of the mod restore the scene (maybe that means the free trial version too), but I'm not sure the mod has been updated for the latest version yet though.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a problem getting past the stage where Naira is level 22 and I have to enter her room for Esther or the key, but when I go to Esther in the garden, she does not have the option and I do not know where the key is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a problem getting past the stage where Naira is level 22 and I have to enter her room for Esther or the key...
The key is in Naira's room but you need Esther to let you in to get it (when you put in the camera), handy screenshot . You may need to do some events with Esther maybe to get the option, or if you haven't install Naira's camera.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone help me? The previous update was opening the normal game, and this new one as soon as it is closed in the task manager, I tested with some older Ren'Py games and they opened normally, but then I went to test on the new ones they are posting here on the F95 and they are not opening, can anyone help me? I tested with the example Dual family 0.98 and nothing.

sorry for my english xP

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The key is in Naira's room but you need Esther to let you in to get it (when you put in the camera), handy screenshot . You may need to do some events with Esther maybe to get the option, or if you haven't install Naira's camera.
and if I did not install the camera in Naira, how do I do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and if I did not install the camera in Naira, how do I do?
Get a camera there are two you can buy in the mall and one that you can repair inside the safe in your room, the (if you haven't got it yet) is handy for this. Hopefully with the camera Esther should have the dialog to let you in, install the camera behind her painting and be sure to grab the door key in her closet (and do anything else you need to do).

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Can someone help me? The previous update was opening the normal game, and this new one as soon as it is closed in the task manager, I tested with some older Ren'Py games and they opened normally, but then I went to test on the new ones they are posting here on the F95 and they are not opening, can anyone help me? I tested with the example Dual family 0.98 and nothing.

sorry for my english xP

Try moving the entire game folder into another drive. Like D:Drive for example.

Ren'Py games tend to not work in C:Drive or Desktop.

I pretty much always unzip the games to D:Drive and I never face any such issues.

Reactions: passerbyR34

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I completed Esther's assignment in the bulletin, but there was still no option for me to enter her room (Naira through Esther).
You have to click on her door during the day while she's at work to find out the door is locked and that you need to find a way to get in before going to Esther. You probably have to have a camera in your inventory and Naira probably has to be at least at level 5 I think and Esther needs to be out in the garden and not have an automatically triggered event ready to happen when you arrive.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Where do you find the second pair of panties for the raccoon perv diversion. I found the one pair in ice girls room, but I cant find the other one. Any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes