VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 61 Votes

daddygravity

Nov 21, 2020
Really enjoying this, have played through several times now to try out different combinations and get those sweet, sweet achievements (just got Mission Improbably, woo!).

Would love to see any.of Nameless Waitress, Apprentice with Fire Scroll, Lonely Barmaid, or Mara the ex-cop as romancable characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Really enjoying this, have played through several times now to try out different combinations and get those sweet, sweet achievements (just got Mission Improbably, woo!).

Would love to see any.of Nameless Waitress, Apprentice with Fire Scroll, Lonely Barmaid, or Mara the ex-cop as romancable characters.
Mara is the only one of those that will be romanceable in Book One; but there's more stories planned after this!

The only character that will never be a love interest is that nameless waitress -- she's just me putting myself into the game.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Mara is the only one of those that will be romanceable in Book One; but there's more stories planned after this!

The only character that will never be a love interest is that nameless waitress -- she's just me putting myself into the game.
How come we can't romance our beloved developer avatar ? ...
Wait, why Mystic Morgana is looking at me like that ?
:)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1567811

Tales from Mythos: Nelson's Sick Day
- Ky takes time off from school, and Tara Norwood has a rough day.

I see we are setting up our own little Rashamon:LOL:, interesting how similar yet different the stories are so far, and I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Becki(With an I) is the third narrator.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 1573096

Mythos Friday Update - December 31st, 2021

Sorry to ear about Morgana sickness. I wish her a quick recovery.

I think you will always be doubtful about your work, but I'm really not surprised Mythos is in a 2021 better adult games list.
And you should finish in the top 10 of the donators pool on this site: Christmas Contest 2021 ($1200 Pool)
Great story (which cleverly combines mystery, humour, magic and adult stuff), beautiful arts, interesting characters...
You have all the reason to bu proud of yourself.

I wish you a better 2022 year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1573096

Mythos Friday Update - December 31st, 2021

Gratz on making it on the lewdpixels list, and it's looking like a top 10 place in the donor contest here, so there are a lot of people that likes your game/world.
I wish a speedy recovery to both Morgana and you.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So the time since I posted that Friday update have been absolute hell. I'll go over everything that happened in next week's update, but I wanted to pop on this thread specifically to show this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-contest-2021-1200-pool.103176/page-6#post-7255899

Mythos is one of the F95 contest winners! I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, to make me feel like my work is something worth your time and attention. I'll do my best to keep you entertained. ♥

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
CONGRATS Nine of Swords !
I like your game and look forward to many winner updates this year as well *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation (and to support the game a little bit), I created some Signature-GIFs for "MYTHOS"...
I'd like to share them here with you and the community - if you don't mind:

PLEASE NOTICE:
  • My first GIF may look alike another one already posted here, but is not a pirated copy of this one
    (even on this pirate forum I respect other works!) - so no infringement intended and no werewolf has been harmed in the creating process ever ;)!!!

• Cause the file size is too large for uploading the GIFs as an attachment here on F95, they are hosted on Imgur.
    No werewolfs are currently involved or part of the file hosting!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you all will enjoy these :D ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Original post & links to the sigs edited on May 2, 2022.

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
CONGRATS Nine of Swords !
I like your game and look forward to many winner updates this year as well *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation (and to support the game a little bit), I created some Signature-GIFs for "MYTHOS"...
I'd like to share them here with you and the community - if you don't mind:

MYTHOS- GIF - Signature 1 300x124 px 4,25 MBSORCERER - GIF - Signature 2 300x124 px 4,13 MB
]
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/mythos-book-one-ch2-0-4-nine-of-swords.74452/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/TmIEbeQ.gif[/img][/url]
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/mythos-book-one-ch2-0-4-nine-of-swords.74452/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/2UEd28W.gif[/img]][/url]

PLEASE NOTICE:
  • My first GIF may look alike another one already posted here, but is not a pirated copy of this one
    (even on this pirate forum I respect other works!) - so no infringement intended and no werewolf has been harmed in the creating process ever ;)!!!

• Cause the file size is too large for uploading the GIFs as an attachment here on F95, they are hosted on Imgur.
    No werewolfs are currently involved or part of the file hosting!

For using the GIF in your signature...
-> just right click on the image, -> copy the graphic link and insert it in your signature.​

If you want to link the image to this thread additionally,
-> either copy and paste the given BB Code above​
or just -> left click on the inserted image in your signature,

then choose "EDIT LINK" and insert this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mythos-book-one-ch2-0-4-nine-of-swords.74452/ .

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you all will enjoy these :D ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
These are awesome, I might have to ditch the one I have in my sig for one of yours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I'm so conflicted about this. These are good sig gifs, but each one of of them is bigger than the allowed total of 1MB for sigs on F95.
I can understand you and I agree with you, that these GIFs are bigger than 1 MB - that's why I did not upload them to the F95 servers and used Imgur instead for hosting them.

If that's a problem or even a conflict with the F95 rules, I will of course instantly delete my post and the links to these GIFs.

That said, there are really a lot sig GIFs around here which exceed the file size of 1 MB and are posted directly to the F95 servers (in the "official" signature thread for example). :unsure:

So, if you're too conflicted about the file size, don't use them in your signature.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can understand you and I agree with you, that these GIFs are bigger than 1 MB - that's why I did not upload them to the F95 servers and used Imgur instead for hosting them.
Already deleted my comment, didn't want to be a party pooper in Nine's thread. :D

So, if you're too conflicted about the file size, don't use them in your signature.
There is already this thread and admins are working on a solution. So for the time being I'm just happy you made them for Nine, because I absolutely agree with you that she deserves all the good things. :)

4.80 star(s) 61 Votes