VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2528656

Friday Update - April 7th, 2023

No cats this time, I promise!

Dang it's pretty tough this way, also I hope your'e feeling better now.
Uhm imho I prefer to wait I admit I'm more interested in the story, sex is like the cherry on the cake for Mythos ( it's a good added flavour but not what I crave the most), so considering all the work you need to put ( especially for the first scene), well take all the time you need since quality is an essential part of the game, it can't be rushed. :)

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I agree with Dylan741, for me the story is also the most important part of the game and taking out some lewding from
this chapter and putting it into the next one isnt a problem.
For what it's worth, I wouldn't be putting the sex into the next chapter... but the next game. There are only two chapters left in Book One.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, the bots are starting to follow people
For what it's worth, I wouldn't be putting the sex into the next chapter... but the next game. There are only two chapters left in Book One.
My take is either pull the event or delay the release. Whatever you do, don't rush it. Make sure it's what you want it to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I like to support the fanartists! :D Even the ones that believe in silly things like werewolves...

But yeah, I'm happy to say what assets I use. Most of the models even are stock from one thing or another, I just sometimes change their skin sometimes to make them look different. Only later in the development did I feel comfortable enough to modify facial features to be truly unique to Mythos; Becki (With an I) and Jodi are two that I've adjusted their features (and even then, Jodi is just Kylie with some sliders moved around to make her look slightly older).
I know you always share the assets you use with us.
Which give us, among others, some very hot scenes by OutOfAshes (if only you didn't have share the candle assets with them ;)).
And, maybe less sexy but more funny ones by HogRocket :).
It's one of the things that create a cool community around Mythos.
And it's why I think you are a great dev Nine of Swords and it's real pleasure to follow your project.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I know you always share the assets you use with us.
Which give us, among others, some very hot scenes by OutOfAshes (if only you didn't have share the candle assets with them ;)).
And, maybe less sexy but more funny ones by HogRocket :).
It's one of the things that create a cool community around Mythos.
And it's why I think you are a great dev Nine of Swords and it's real pleasure to follow your project.
Hmm are you saying i should use more candle‘s? :KEK:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2528656

Like Dylan741 and LorgarAurelian have already written, in Mythos, the story is more important that the sex. I think that people who just want to fap on a game won't play it, it's not for them.
Personally, I will prefer a tender scene between Ky and Tara than a sex one.
Some may say it doesn't fit Tara. But I disagree.
Like her hidden love for K-pop music, I won't be surprised if deep under that shell of rough and badass girl, there is soft heart who crave for some cuddles and kisses from her long time love.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // love // suspect // clue´s // scenes/labels

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_7.png *

*you can unlock missed scenes by searching the label -> play it ; this done the scene should be unlocked at the gallery
(here usefull because there are 2 mainchars m/f )

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // love // suspect // clue´s

View attachment 2530410 View attachment 2530407 View attachment 2530408 View attachment 2530409

open mod with alt+m
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
)
I'm confused ... Did you modify URM to integrate better into Mythos, or is this just the regular URM renamed?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2528656

I'd love to see more sex scenes. (Shame!) Mea culpa, I love beauties. And I would like to see the story continue. I wonder how this will turn out.

Mostly I want a happy, healthy, balanced Nine. Hobbies are for recreation, don't stress about it.

It's your game, do it your way. Okay, I didn't help much with that, but Skeeter once said that if she's okay, the world is okay. So you can't make everyone happy, but the people who care about you are happy that you're happy.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // love // suspect // clue´s // scenes/labels

View attachment 2530410 View attachment 2530407 View attachment 2530408 View attachment 2530409 View attachment 2531056

open mod with alt+m
load a .urm file

)
update
added scenes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Nine of Swords
a suggestion maybe according the scenes gallery
(if not done already - did not found it)

if i play the male mc - it would be nice to unlock the female scenes and the other way around
i for my part dont play the female mc , but would like to see the scenes for example
and i am a collector - like for the achievements - i want it all

and happy easter

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes