VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
This is how I want all of my posts mentally read. Especially when I post things on Tuesdays.
And all humanity shall bow to you in humble gratitude.

Actually, now that I think about it, he does give a speech quoting the Bible about how he beheld Satan as he fell from Heaven like lightning. B's origin confirmed!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Why yes, that's Reba from Come Home and Athena from Bare Witness!

Mara appears in Bare Witness, and there will be a cameo from Mythos in Come Home at some point (other than myself and Kylie both appearing in the Brandi Chats during her streams).
I might be late but I couldn't find this using search.

Tara seems to studying hard here in this scene from Come Home. Tara cameo.JPG

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
That is indeed Tara! There may be a more substantial cameo in Come Home in the future, especially since Tara and Reba are canonically related.
I love it when devs throw cameos in their games for other devs games.

I've found a few games that way, from memory Artemis, Leap of Faith and Chasing Sunsets had a bit of a three-way going which led to me playing all three, great games btw (I was in tears at one point of Leap of Faith, if you've played it, you know where).

Reactions: tonigobe

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I love it when devs throw cameos in their games for other devs games.

I've found a few games that way, from memory Artemis, Leap of Faith and Chasing Sunsets had a bit of a three-way going which led to me playing all three, great games btw (I was in tears at one point of Leap of Faith, if you've played it, you know where).
That's kinda what Mythos has going with Come Home and Bare Witness (which Mara is in!). :D

I have heard so many good things about Leap of Faith, and I love the dev personally, but I don't think I have the emotional fortitude to play it. *Sob*

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's kinda what Mythos has going with Come Home and Bare Witness (which Mara is in!). :D

I have heard so many good things about Leap of Faith, and I love the dev personally, but I don't think I have the emotional fortitude to play it. *Sob*
It is an emotional shredder. Ultimately well, well, worth it but if you have any depression issues (as I do) you may need to take it in small doses. I would sometimes wait until an update had been out for a while and some spoiler knowledge had kind of leaked into my brain so I'd be ready to play more. Lots of love, friendship, humor, pain, anguish and redemption. For you, I would not reccomend playing it until you are finished with Chapter One and are taking a break. Playing while stressed about deadlines, scripts, renders, internet whiners, hiding werewolves, and trying to output a game would not be a good environment to play LoF.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes