VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2389414

Ask the Dev: Nine Answers

I think all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction, thank you.
Of course I knew who killed Laura.
"Everybody knew she was in trouble... but we didn't do anything. All you good people! You want to know who killed Laura? You did! We all did!"
Replace Laura with Liza and you'll understand. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
1676700159150.png Agent 8699 oh sure, help yourself to MY donut
Mc thanks Agent, I was starting to get a little peckish
so after I clicked it I get 1676700947460.png hmmm I wonder if its too late to change that, like making that donut vanish after clicking on it ....... smiles

also I like that tank top with your logo on it (9 of swords)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I think you're going to have to change your name to "Nine of Diseases"

Damn, you've got shitty luck!
I think this is not a good idea. Nomen est omen.

the Nine of Swords in tarot represents stress and anxiety. Being as I am always stressed out, and I’m made of anxiety, I thought that would be a fitting name for my “studio”

Stress makes you sick to your stomach. (Experience.) Imagine what will happen if Nine calls himself a disease...
Here is an example of a positive name change.
324249985_1134639980532233_1674430857390236586_n.jpg

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2398254

Friday Update - February 17th, 2023

I hope you and Morgana had a good valentine date.
Me too!
"But that didn’t stop me from getting back into the writing and finishing up a scene!"
You're tough. (Although we knew that.)
"I hope y’all don’t mind some feelies in your comedy murder mystery game."
??? No, why? Without emotions, there is no attachment to the characters. If I couldn't relate to them, I wouldn't be interested in the game.
"I put a huge freaking spoiler in there that, somehow, nobody noticed."
That's not what you mean, is it? " I don’t want to spoil who lives through Book One… "

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I think you're going to have to change your name to "Nine of Diseases"

Damn, you've got shitty luck!
After a little reflection, I think the nausea was accidentally self-induced. I never hard boiled eggs before and they came out a bit undercooked...

Sometimes I can cook great things, but the simplest crap will trip me up.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
After a little reflection, I think the nausea was accidentally self-induced. I never hard boiled eggs before and they came out a bit undercooked...

sorry about the egg thing, we do hard boiled eggs all the time, deviled eggs, and egg salad ... we also, at time go for the 'soft boiled' egg (similar to what you described as undercooked)

hope all is well with you and your's

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I was going to make a joke about not even being able to boil eggs (which admittedly is more difficult when first trying than it sounds) but the memory of my sister ruining a tea kettle trying to boil water came to mind. Missing the timing on boiled eggs is nothing compared to melting a tea kettle making........hot water.

• Wow
Reactions: Hullahopp

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I was going to make a joke about not even being able to boil eggs (which admittedly is more difficult when first trying than it sounds) but the memory of my sister ruining a tea kettle trying to boil water came to mind. Missing the timing on boiled eggs is nothing compared to melting a tea kettle making........hot water.
To boil an egg you just put it in the microwave, right? :devilish::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes