VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
Still not sure, but it's growing on me. The first time I had it, it definitely tasted weird - like I was missing the seafood taste with it, (not that I'm even sure if I'd remember it since I've been a vegetarian for years now ;) ) but getting more used to it each time I eat them. Personally, would have gone a bit lighter on the Old Bay to help it blend a bit more into the crackers, but I'm sure the Old Bay folks would have refused to put their name on the bag if it wasn't screaming OLD BAY! If you see them, they're certainly worth a shot.
I appreciate it and will definitely keep my eye open for them.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
For what it's worth, the talk of Old Bay actually is related to Mythos, as it's going to come up at some point - learning about what it is now will put you "in the know" for when that part of the game happens, so you saved yourself some Googling later!

This whole thing has been "on topic"!

Not quite on topic - Morgana (my partner) hates Old Bay, but she's from Louisiana... she makes sure we always have Tony's (which I hate).
One day you shall pull her over to the Dark side, that of which I speak is Old Bay lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2634442

Weekly Update - May 19th, 2023

Sleep and I have always had a tumultuous relationship. One (tiny) thing that helps me is I found a "white noise" app for my phone that has things like "rain", "burbling stream", "frogs" etc. They will play pretty much forever, and no annoying announcer. :LOL:.Frogs and the stream are my favorite because my brain tells me I'm out backpacking....in this nice soft bed with pillows and cats.....
Years ago I had a tape of "relaxing surf" and about an hour into it there was a furious seagull argument at high volume, evidently right near the microphone they recorded it with. Seagulls can wake the dead. Why would you leave that on a recording to help people relax? and why an hour into the recording?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Well, it can't go on like this anymore!
Our dear Nine of Swords is exhausting herself.
Mythos is taking a too heavy toll on her.
So, after hours of reflection and moral debate with myself, I have come to the conclusion that the only solution is to reveal the big mystery of the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know, I know, some of you, and even more Nine of Swords, may be upset by my revelations.
But, I did it for the sake of the our dear dev. health.
As she can now stop to stress herself about the game and take a well-deserved rest.

No, no, you don't need to thank me.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well, it can't go on like this anymore!
Our dear Nine of Swords is exhausting herself.
Mythos is taking a too heavy toll on her.
So, after hours of reflection and moral debate with myself, I have come to the conclusion that the only solution is to reveal the big mystery of the game!

I know, I know, some of you, and even more Nine of Swords, may be upset by my revelations.
But, I did it for the sake of the our dear dev. health.
As she can now stop to stress herself about the game and take a well-deserved rest.

No, no, you don't need to thank me.

I think it's the hot, now homeless, redhead in the background because she needs to make an onscreen comback. She just used the diner and "T" as a cover

Good detective work (reaction-limited so I can't "Like" yet), but it's kind of hidden in plain sight, too

Your link just goes to the AtD picture, not the relevant AtK2 article

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Sleep and I have always had a tumultuous relationship. One (tiny) thing that helps me is I found a "white noise" app for my phone that has things like "rain", "burbling stream", "frogs" etc. They will play pretty much forever, and no annoying announcer. :LOL:.Frogs and the stream are my favorite because my brain tells me I'm out backpacking....in this nice soft bed with pillows and cats.....
Years ago I had a tape of "relaxing surf" and about an hour into it there was a furious seagull argument at high volume, evidently right near the microphone they recorded it with. Seagulls can wake the dead. Why would you leave that on a recording to help people relax? and why an hour into the recording?
I prefer "rain and thunder". I think just rain becomes too monotonous. Of course the thunder shouldn't be too loud. I usually use this one:

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes