VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
If you are "done ranting" then you are an amateur! And a quitter! NO QUITTING! Ranting in a meaningful and insightful manner is an artform that is becoming lost in the online world of teen angst and anonymity!

To ruin Dylan Thomas:

"Do not go gentle into that forum tonight,
feelings should burn and rage at the close of day;
Rant, rant against the neckbeards hiding from the light.

Though angry men at their keys know rage is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Rant not gentle, and to that; good night."

View attachment 2754873
Teen Angst?!?!? Lmao..love it and appreciate it..even though I am 51...but I shall heed your words and continue to rant till my dying breath...no excuses...(rant done....FOR NOW)

P.S. You all can thank HogRocket for this lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: HogRocket

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 2769880

Weekly Update - July 14th, 2023

The testing has begun!!!

Haven't been too active over the past weeks, my sister was visiting and I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible(I usually only meet her twice every year), but back now.
Sounds like things are moving along at a good pace.:)
My hype for the next chaper is:
hype.gif

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think they meant Soccer ... not a lot of faking injuries in American Football.
I guess you haven't seen a cornerback or safety get beat by a receiver. ;)

Then again, those flops are trying to draw an interference call (like trying to draw a charge in the NBA), not so much someone grabbing a hammie and pulling up feigning injury.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I guess you haven't seen a cornerback or safety get beat by a receiver. ;)

Then again, those flops are trying to draw an interference call (like trying to draw a charge in the NBA), not so much someone grabbing a hammie and pulling up feigning injury.
Yea, the injuries in the NFL are too severe to bother trying to fake one. Faking a penalty? That's another story. Soccer flops are as much about extending the extra time period as about trying to get the penalty or get the other player carded.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I don't know if they were a redneck to begin with! XD

World Wrestling Entertainment - professional wrestling. Basically a violent soap opera!
I'm definitively not a redneck...

I had thought it could be "wrestling" for one of the 2 'W', and "world" for the second (because, it's an USA thing, and for the US Americans, USA = world... :p). But I just didn't figured what the 'E' was for...
Now, I think I don't have the same definition of entertainment than you folks...

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes