VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I'm fantasizing about having two girlfriends who have lesbian sex while I watch!!

Like imagine B & Sophia are sixty nining each other and after they are finished, I give them both a passionate kiss and clean up all the love juices that would inevitably be on their faces.
God, I love thinking about lesbian sex.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

MFF throuple, with the MC?
The male in these relationship will be the MC?
In this case, would it be a FFF throuple with a female MC?
I was assuming that this was referring to a male MC; there's no male love interests so if you're the female MC there won't be an MFF throuple, but there will be an FFF.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now I'm fantasizing about having two girlfriends who have lesbian sex while I watch!!

Like imagine B & Sophia are sixty nining each other and after they are finished, I give them both a passionate kiss and clean up all the love juices that would inevitably be on their faces.
God, I love thinking about lesbian sex.
You just started? I've been having that dream for decades ...

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
You just started? I've been having that dream for decades ...
I had a bisexual girlfriend when I was young. I once asked her if I could watch her make love to another girl. She said ok. (sigh) IF I'd have sex too with an Old Spice Man in front of her. And so it happened that I NEVER got to see two women making love in live... Why do people insist on quid pro qou?

But, wait... she want to deceive us!
She get what she deserve after all.
Oh, are you a member of the World Super Secret League of Werewolves?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, Nine is an incredible MULTI-Creator!

The intro mostly shows the new player the main characters within this story's personality, which is a really sweet addition to introducing the player to this world.

NINE does EVERYTHING else?

That's an incredible amount of creativity, wrestled from one story she wrote!
Think about this, most devs I know handle either the visuals OR the story and dialog choices, Nine here does the WHOLE game including the music, that she could have gotten from free sites, which not very many other Devs can accomplish.

The Supernatural elements introduced into the story are almost dreamlike, meaning its rare to meet, say a goddess, but to have a direct connection to SO MANY different..."MYTHOS" (heh heh) is incredible, and is the part that drew me to this project.

A LOT of mysticism is rolled up and tossed at the player in the first part, making ME interested in each character individually.

SPEAKING of which, they are "Individuals" meaning they all have their own consistent personalities (with the exception of a certain plant lover, but we find out why anyway), and I say "Consistently" since many other novels and games that have the same writer, have the one personality for everyone, including language discrepancies (Slang, quips, phrases or characteristics like a Southern Drawl).

Nine is or started off as a Writer, who then LEARNED a dozen other paths to make this, which I find mighty admirable since coding itself seems almost like trying to invent calculus again or something similar.

I am excited to see where this leads!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Alright, Nine is an incredible MULTI-Creator!

The intro mostly shows the new player the main characters within this story's personality, which is a really sweet addition to introducing the player to this world.

NINE does EVERYTHING else?

That's an incredible amount of creativity, wrestled from one story she wrote!
Think about this, most devs I know handle either the visuals OR the story and dialog choices, Nine here does the WHOLE game including the music, that she could have gotten from free sites, which not very many other Devs can accomplish.

The Supernatural elements introduced into the story are almost dreamlike, meaning its rare to meet, say a goddess, but to have a direct connection to SO MANY different..."MYTHOS" (heh heh) is incredible, and is the part that drew me to this project.

A LOT of mysticism is rolled up and tossed at the player in the first part, making ME interested in each character individually.

SPEAKING of which, they are "Individuals" meaning they all have their own consistent personalities (with the exception of a certain plant lover, but we find out why anyway), and I say "Consistently" since many other novels and games that have the same writer, have the one personality for everyone, including language discrepancies (Slang, quips, phrases or characteristics like a Southern Drawl).

Nine is or started off as a Writer, who then LEARNED a dozen other paths to make this, which I find mighty admirable since coding itself seems almost like trying to invent calculus again or something similar.

I am excited to see where this leads!
Nine of Swords also does the music.
Obviously, she also wrote the Tales from Mythos.
Not to mention that she often here, read and react to our posts, doesn't mind all our non sense, and even sometime add some of our silly ideas in Mythos (like a certain "Road to Nowhere").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Seriously guys!

The other day, I was talking about it with George Soros, Bill Gates, the Illuminati and all the world Elites.
We plot conspiracies in the utmost secrecy to destroy the World Order. Then some random dudes just keep revealing all our super-secret plans on social networks.
Can you stop doing that, please?
Otherwise, how do I start the Great Replacement of the vampires by the werewolves?
Do you think it's easy to be an evil mind?

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes