VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Good to see Terri back on the horse putting content out! Sucks when you are a 1 or 2 person operation to get updates out. Hopefully they will continue to happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Whenever loading a savegame jumps around, I get suspicious.
Is a new start recommended?

Ah, already worth starting new :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Haha, I never thought I'd see an Ordinary Sausage reference in a smut game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good to see Terri back on the horse putting content out! Sucks when you are a 1 or 2 person operation to get updates out. Hopefully they will continue to happen.
This was a long, long slog. I never stopped working on Mythos, but I'm not gonna make another chapter this complicated for a while! It probably doesn't look too complicated from an outside perspective, but I'm still a noob at this. Thanks for your patience, though! :D

Whenever loading a savegame jumps around, I get suspicious.
Is a new start recommended?
I'm glad you're happy with a new start, "Yourdad"! :ROFLMAO:

But what do you mean by "jumps around" when you load a savegame? You shouldn't have to start over, so I wanna look into this to see if it's something I fucked up (very likely).

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog and Vasy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is like my dream game.

I love supernatural stuff, I love lesbian routes and I love in depth stories.

I get all that plus the one thing no other game has given me yet .... lesbian harem.

Just to add B and Mara and i'll be happy with those 5, plus maybe the ex if her soul is still around to be saved and hopefully plopped back into her body or a spare body that happens to be lying around if that's a thing that souls can do.

Not adding the agent though.

She shot at me.

Not a fan of being shot at surprisingly.

Though I am wondering if Tara likes it doggystyle from the tone of the texts. Seems after wolfy showed up Tara was more relaxed about me being missing for a day.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
But what do you mean by "jumps around" when you load a savegame? You shouldn't have to start over, so I wanna look into this to see if it's something I fucked up (very likely).
I meant that it doesn't load to the exact scene you saved at, meaning the script has changed since then. Most of the time it's just a little rollback but you never know if all the variables are still in order.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I meant that it doesn't load to the exact scene you saved at, meaning the script has changed since then. Most of the time it's just a little rollback but you never know if all the variables are still in order.
Gotcha! Do you remember where you saved and where it jumped you to when you loaded in? No Chapter One variables changed, other than the ones for side images (which shouldn't make you jump anywhere).

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I look silly now, Tara just straight up says she was the doggy. There I was thinking I may have sleuthed something and I sleuthed nothing.

Although I did see a Screen Rant reference and that made me happy.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Gotcha! Do you remember where you saved and where it jumped you to when you loaded in? No Chapter One variables changed, other than the ones for side images (which shouldn't make you jump anywhere).
If even a single character in a scene/label block changes, RenPy will roll you back to that. But don't worry about it, it was probably a 1.0 save and it's been long enough anyway for me to want to go through it again. (y)

Reactions: Nine of Swords

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Maybe the cop can join the harem? Throw a pregnancy into this game if we keep creamping the ladies and it will be complete. I know that isn't really part of the story but hey... It's a game and if you keep blowing loads, it will catch up to you haha.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe the cop can join the harem? Throw a pregnancy into this game if we keep creamping the ladies and it will be complete. I know that isn't really part of the story but hey... It's a game and if you keep blowing loads, it will catch up to you haha.
Haha... While I don't ever wanna do pregnant sex, I'm not against a girl maybe wanting to start a family as a cute sort of ending. The issue would be how to go about that with the female MC. Even if I do that, it'll be a long ways in the future, not in Book One (which will be no longer than seven chapters, and probably not even that).

Reactions: Misosoc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha... While I don't ever wanna do pregnant sex, I'm not against a girl maybe wanting to start a family as a cute sort of ending. The issue would be how to go about that with the female MC. Even if I do that, it'll be a long ways in the future, not in Book One (which will be no longer than seven chapters, and probably not even that).
Adoption.

Don't even need to follow it through, just add it to a conversation at the end that they could maybe look at making their own little family.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Okay, props for making me cringe in the first few seconds of dialogue. Since that's how it's gonna be, I'm gonna need to burn one before continuing.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes