VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I watched one episode....which was two episodes too many.
That was disappointing because I liked "Dune" (yes, I'm one of the 7 people who actually liked it), "The Elephant Man", "Blue Velvet", "Mulholland Drive".
Well they were all Lynch's proper movie ( Dune aside, De Laurentiis took everything in his hands after seeing the first cut and he cut short half the length of the movie.. sigh, but I still love it nonetheless).
For Twin Peaks things went even worse, I can say that only the first season was really directed by Lynch but the production was scared because of the audience flop and steered it toward a more commercial appeal and, well things didn't went well, but it was a revolution for the tv movie series, showing the producers and the networks that they could make a product not only for entertainment but also of higher quality not something just for fun, despite the many flaws and imperfection the series show.
That's why I still love it, without TP productions like Breaking Bad, The walking dead, House of cards just to name some would have been more hard to produce, imho of course. :)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I also found out Jamie Oliver isn't an actual trained chef ... I just thought he was a really shit one but nope, self taught, explains a lot. Totally not relevant, just on an Uncle Roger binge.
Uncle Roger is great, and his takedowns of Jamie Oliver are fantastic. Unfortunately, I'll binge-watch ("FUIYOH!") and then hear Uncle Roger in my head the rest of the day ("Haiyaa!").

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uncle Roger is great, and his takedowns of Jamie Oliver are fantastic. Unfortunately, I'll binge-watch ("FUIYOH!") and then hear Uncle Roger in my head the rest of the day ("Haiyaa!").
You make Uncle Roger put his leg down from chair...

The only way to make things better is with king of flavour, Chilli Jam .... er .... I mean MSG.

• Red Heart
Reactions: afterlights

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I kinda realized that all the current pictures of Rami (the very few in-game, as well as the others scattered about) generally make her look kinda scary.

She isn't, I swear! In this scene in Chapter Three, I think she even looks a bit like Dichen Lachman.

1652022630309.png

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
(May Commissions) The cringe-inducing, cliché line "I don't know if I could fit this monster inside of me" actually crossed Violet's mind...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... but she found a way to enjoy herself without risking internal injury.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I kinda realized that all the current pictures of Rami (the very few in-game, as well as the others scattered about) generally make her look kinda scary.

She isn't, I swear! In this scene in Chapter Three, I think she even looks a bit like Dichen Lachman.

View attachment 1799881
That's what i'd picture a Werewolf Drummer would look like.

But we all know werewolves "don't exist"..... Lucille-Bluth-Wink-Arrested-Development.gif

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
(May Commissions) The cringe-inducing, cliché line "I don't know if I could fit this monster inside of me" actually crossed Violet's mind...

... but she found a way to enjoy herself without risking internal injury.
Would not have had this problem is she slept whit Kylie instead;):LOL:.
I know this is a comission, but it's fun to imagine.
I'm just happy someone awesome wanted nekkid Violet.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1804410

Tales from Mythos: "Violet Stark and the Uptight Magic Nerds"

I wanted to respond with a laugh emoji for the Harry Potter themed poster and title, and I wanted to respond with a heart for a Violet story. I couldn't do both, so here they are - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

TBH, I didn't even remember who Violet was when the pics showed up earlier, but did when I read the story. Now I am SOOOO looking forward to more Violet content.
bugs-bunny-heart-eyes.gif

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I wanted to respond with a laugh emoji for the Harry Potter themed poster and title, and I wanted to respond with a heart for a Violet story. I couldn't do both, so here they are - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

TBH, I didn't even remember who Violet was when the pics showed up earlier, but did when I read the story. Now I am SOOOO looking forward to more Violet content.
View attachment 1804438
I don't blame you for not remembering Violet -- she was supposed to be a character with a single throwaway line. But she became somewhat of a fan favourite!

If I remember, I'll tell the whole story about how she got in the game in this Friday's update.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't blame you for not remembering Violet -- she was supposed to be a character with a single throwaway line. But she became somewhat of a fan favourite!

If I remember, I'll tell the whole story about how she got in the game in this Friday's update.
Now I'm even more hyped for the games update after the reading.... Thank you so much! :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes