VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Finally. The Proof. The REAL scene from "the morning after" when the MC and Tara hook up. Supressed until now, when our secret operative managed to hack 9's computer and retrieve this image. Unfortunately, the brave operative died of their wounds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Obviously not based on the Tara model because I don't know what 9 uses, but the intent is there).

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Look what showed up in my inbox today! It was posted by my operative before they were mysteriously torn to shreds.

Other than the fact that she makes a damn good AVN with lovable girls, is nice to us, and puts up with my our shit - why should we trust 9oS when she tells us there are no werewolves?

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Look what showed up in my inbox today! It was posted by my operative before they were mysteriously torn to shreds.

Other than the fact that she makes a damn good AVN with lovable girls, is nice to us, and puts up with my our shit - why should we trust 9oS when she tells us there are no werewolves?
There's quite a few cameos in Mythos from games I've played, but having a cameo from a game I haven't played is a new one! :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There's quite a few cameos in Mythos from games I've played, but having a cameo from a game I haven't played is a new one! :ROFLMAO:
I had made a Nami copy from SG and wanted to see if it looked different than the "Tara" werewolf, which was just a random character I picked. I figured no one could tell it looked nothing like her under the fur :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I didn't know how much variation would show up from the base models. The next couple I'm working on will show just how much you can get away with using "smoke and mirrors" :eek::eek:

Reactions: Dylan741

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Summer's Gone is a pretty good game.

I'm not a fan of the dev but that is a decent play.

I was a big fan of his other game before it become a complete farce but I know some here like him so won't go off on a rant for a change.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I was a big fan of his other game before it become a complete farce but I know some here like him so won't go off on a rant for a change.
I don't know Oceanlab, but he's been pretty cool (at least lately) over the whole Gestapo Moderator thing and a lot of us being driven to the "off topic" thread. WIAB was always on thin ice with me but kind of went off the rails. I'm surprised I like SG as much as I do because of that, but it it one of my fav's........partly because of the Waifu Wars and band of wierdos (cough, cough, Avaron,Vidal, cough, cough) that hang out around the game. ;):cool:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Without forgetting that she keep us updated almost each week, write awesome side stories that enrich the lore, almost every time with new render.
But what does she know in that matter (of werewolf)?
:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Without forgetting that she keep us updated almost each week, write awesome side stories that enrich the lore, almost every time with new render.
But what does she know in that matter (of werewolf)?
:ROFLMAO:
Exactly!!!

The irrepressible Miss B and Rain walking in the woods

B&Raine.png

Yes, B's hair is too long. The "Side of the head shaved" asset I own isn't as short as hers. Rain's glasses aren't correct. Neither of the base models look much like the character, but with the werewolf skin and appropriate props - you know who they're supposed to be. The Magic of Bullshit Redirection!!.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Like Jon Snow, I know nothing (about the dev) :)

But, even with the lack of female protagonist option and lesbian, I find this game very good.
The story is great, with a part of mystery.
And the girls are both sexy and endearing.

Nine of Swords, I think you should give it a try... but only after the final release of Mythos Book 3 of course :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Did someone just watch the Morbius movie?

I ask because that's the expression I had all the way through it.
I have watched every Marvel movie during the opening weekend in theatres, even the non-MCU ones.

Except for Morbius.

Sadly, I can't make any Morbius jokes in Mythos, since it takes place in 2020! :(

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1848627

Friday Update - May 3rd, 2022

Don't look at me like that Rami, I'm sorry I asked a stupid question during ''Ask the cast'':LOL:(It does make you look cute tho)
That texting solution looks neat, and as a sidenote, I had not noticed before but the picture in the background is of Kylie and her mom(sorry can't remember her name).
It's nice of Reba to visit her cousin.

A small edit: I highly recumend playing Come Home.

Reactions: damnedfrog

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Oh, that's not her mom! That's Jodi (as seen in all three versions of "Nelson's Sick Day"). :)
Jodi was the one I ment, my (at the moment whiskey fueled) brain automaticly assumed that it was her mom, not remembering Nelson's Sick Day:).
It was good that you pointed out my mistake:).

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have watched every Marvel movie during the opening weekend in theatres, even the non-MCU ones.

Except for Morbius.

Sadly, I can't make any Morbius jokes in Mythos, since it takes place in 2020! :(
It's entire existance is a joke.

I hate jumping on bandwagons and it's already been dragged through the internet and mocked by everyone so all I will say is it is bad.

It's not the worst film i've seen, that is still held by 2 Headed Shark Attack because Brooke Hogan is . the . worst actress of all time.

It is, however, top 5 shittest movies ever witnessed by yours truly and one I sincerely regret paying to watch.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yes, I'm incorrigible.

I took the brown fur option, changed Chroma setting by 50, which made weird fur colors and left her more orange than "redheaded".

On left applied face materials only, on right applied whole body materials under the DForce fur.

Slightly different makup and eyes.

Her regular hairstyle doesn't show up against the wolf fur from this angle, and I didn't have the correct matierial color.

I just picked a "close" female and with the green eyes, hair and being covered in fur - I'd get away with it

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes