VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Hey, NoS;
Thanks for replying. I was not trying to be rude or negative. Sorry it comes across that way. I have a rather largish (for me, anyway) collection of games I follow, and I am seeing several that have passed their first anniversary since an update, and just trying to fing out what is going on with them. It's not you, it's me, in a very real, honest admisssion.
That being said, I am REALLY wanting to see a Mythos update because I LOVED how hte game was progressing, and can't wait to see where the story goes from, well, where it was last update.
Thank you for allyour work.
Also; I do have a lot of free time. I don't have the skills with 3D modeling, but if there is anything I could do to assist in getting the updates complete, I have all the time in the world to offer up. (Maybe proof-reading or something?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, NoS;
Thanks for replying. I was not trying to be rude or negative. Sorry it comes across that way. I have a rather largish (for me, anyway) collection of games I follow, and I am seeing several that have passed their first anniversary since an update, and just trying to fing out what is going on with them. It's not you, it's me, in a very real, honest admisssion.
That being said, I am REALLY wanting to see a Mythos update because I LOVED how hte game was progressing, and can't wait to see where the story goes from, well, where it was last update.
Thank you for allyour work.
Also; I do have a lot of free time. I don't have the skills with 3D modeling, but if there is anything I could do to assist in getting the updates complete, I have all the time in the world to offer up. (Maybe proof-reading or something?)
I totally understand! I can't keep up with all the games I follow either. :)

The Friday update this week will go into detail, but all that's going to be left is posing and rendering the sex scenes (which I saved for last, because I've been feeling so very unsexy) and making the last few music tracks before I put the final-ish beta in front of the testers.

Chapter Four shouldn't take nearly as long for me to get out as Chapter Three. I don't foresee any more relatives dying, at least!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is that Ava? Is this another game she appears in?
It wasn't specifically meant to be, but with the red hair I did think of that when I did the render :LOL:
Based on her response, I have an idea and she may appear here also ;)

Not me.

I'd never wear a fox tail butt plug.

I only wear kitty ones.
Ok, now I HAVE to work on this! :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am more than okay with charcters giving updates however i'm less okay with the amount of clothing.

Mara is police, we need to check for wires because I once heard it in a movie and it's a good reason for boobs.

Also my view of the world is shook.

I have always maintained that sequels made years after the original are doomed to be shit ....... my girlfriend recently made me watch the new Top Gun movie....

I enjoyed it.....

Everything I know is a lie.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
No more trying to figure out just what the hell B is into (and you probably don’t wanna know).
Damn it, now I want to know twice as much!

This also means that you can solve the murder successfully without ever managing to click the proper “Investigation Mode” dialogue lines mentioned above
So THAT'S why all of the character photos have been on a cork board since the beginning!

*closes eyes and throws a dart*

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes