VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:cry: Please no. I've endured enough pain making this chapter.

EDIT: For what it's worth, very little of that pain has to do with the game itself, just all the shitstorm that flew at me since January. If I had only Mythos problems to deal with we'd be on the next game by now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, she's not a love interest in Book One. Any of the girls who live through Book One can be a love interest in future games! :D
Becki confirmed survivor for book 2.

On that subject, did you decide on MC's for the other books?

Memory isn't what it was .... complete lie it's always been shit .... can't remember if it was discussed and i'm being an ignorant cow or it wasn't and i'm imagining things.

I also think Nine made a mistake in these notes. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poor Vikings weapon rack.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Becki confirmed survivor for book 2.

On that subject, did you decide on MC's for the other books?

Memory isn't what it was .... complete lie it's always been shit .... can't remember if it was discussed and i'm being an ignorant cow or it wasn't and i'm imagining things.
I have a lot of ideas for future books I've mentioned at various points, but I'm not pinning any down as real possibilities just yet.

Some of them, in fact, were mentioned as red herrings because who's available for future games is kinda dependent on who's not the murderer, so if I confirm anybody for future games at all, you can probably assume they're not the killer in this one.

I think I've passively pitched ideas around every character in some way or another, like an Area 42-centric game, a Convocation game, a Bureau game, etc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
a Bureau game, etc.
Not really sure how well it would work with a different storyline or even if she'd be around after this book but I did wonder how things would look from the other ex's point of view.

The Scooby Gang are all some form of mystical being but she's the hunter, I wondered how she'd see things compared to the group.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Becki with an I isn't an LI, think i'm gonna cry, why Nine why?
Not gonna lie, when she first showed up I half-assumed she was going to be the evil mastermind behind everything.

Maybe I still do.

I think I've passively pitched ideas around every character in some way or another, like an Area 42-centric game, a Convocation game, a Bureau game, etc.
We need a noir-flavored pulp adventure from the POV of the cat.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes