RPGM - Abandoned - MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zeinhold

Mostly 5-staring this game cause of nostalgia. This was one of my first incest games that I absolutely adored. Dearly hoping for a remake or for him to continue it. (I'm not a big fan of his other game, mostly cause the main character is an idiot)

The game has a lot of grinding and such to do, but once you get the hang of it, it'll only take you about 2-3 hours to get everything done. If you know what you're doing. There's also a couple of bugs which probably won't ever get fixed, since this game is abandoned, but if you can withstand all these flaws, the game has some good art and scenes. Oh and incest with Mom and 2 sisters. You also get some more on the side in the form of a teacher and a co-worker.

The best part? All these women are older than you. Milf's galore.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

JHShadow

I spent around 30 minutes playing this so far and im not very happy. The game has little to no control the game will give you options but if you choose them it just makes you pick the one it wants. The game is so scared to give player choice in it, it won't even let the player save any time they want. You can only save at night which is kinda infuriating especially when encountering game breaking glitches. On the third day if you talk to the mother the screen gets stuck on her ass and you can do anything but load a previous save. So in all i have to give this game a 2 star rating for its poor mechanics and menu system the only thing saving this game from a 1 star rating is its design.