• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
if you really did follow all the steps in Command Prompt (and extracted the save file), then you should see a "Slot1.json" file

that "Slot1.json" is the save file that you edit with a text editor

then after you edit (for her stats, money, etc) and save it, you must follow the instructions to register the "Slot1.json" save file back into the game
Also my game is already extracted before i saw this

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
if you really did follow all the steps in Command Prompt (and extracted the save file), then you should see a "Slot1.json" file

that "Slot1.json" is the save file that you edit with a text editor

then after you edit (for her stats, money, etc) and save it, you must follow the instructions to register the "Slot1.json" save file back into the game
Infact i don't have Naisavedump where i can find it?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I am not sure if anyone has posted the Save Editor yet, but you can google it: NaiSaveDump

Here is the link on Github:

It works really well. You first have to extract the save data (slot #) and then you can edit it with Notepad/Wordpad. You can edit all aspects of the game, including all her attributes (Knowledge, Singing, Etiquette, etc), money, her stats (love, pressure, promiscuous). And unlock all memories/scenes.

Example of huge text file for the save (on slot 1):
View attachment 701023

Instructions for the Editing Save files (this example will be for the "Slot 1" save):
First, start the game and make a save in Slot 1. Exit the game.
1) Download and extract the NaiSaveDump to a folder
2) Use command prompt, navigate to the location where the files were extracted
3) For instructions of commands, type:
Code:
NaiRegEdit --help
4) To retrieve the Slot 1 Save into your NaiSaveDump folder, type:
Code:
nairegedit -s 1 -d
--- "Slot1.json" file will appear in the folder, recommend to back it up, just in case you screwed up the save file
5) Edit the "Slot1.json" file with a text editor (like Notepad), then Save
6) To register your edited Slot 1 save back into the game, type:
Code:
nairegedit -s 1 -r
7) Done.

Now the changes you have made should be reflected in the game.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Also, I will attach the Slot 1 save I made of my 100% game unlocked, you load the game, then it should unlock all the memory scenes in the main menu as well. Hope it works for you. The save is from the latest version of the game as of 2020-06-21
Should i include the sauce code or smth?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Where can i find the Save-File?
It would make sense that it's in one of the files in this directory.. but I have to admit that they seem pretty empty. Maybe they fill up later, I don't know:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\BananaKing

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
the protoganist is an absoloute cuck.. disgusting. he watchs her getting molested while being hard and only interferes after they ejaculate on her face. and all his freinds that he asks to take her on a part time job try to sexauly assault her. the teaching feeling protoganist is much more responsible and doesne let sylvie go out on her own with weird old men

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
Damn, I hate it when the MC tries to rape the girl... It makes me feel dirty, especially when it's this type of game where the girl was abused or something, but you convince them to have sex with you anyway because you were the only one who took them in or something like that.
he molests her in the bathroom then regains his senses and tells her it was to make her feel bettet. mc also doesent care as much as he should about her. he sends her to work on a mansion with a creepy lonely old man just because it pays high. worst mc . half of the time the ntr happens because of him and you take control of the girl and have to do something to escape the ntr

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
It's definitely not teaching feeling 2, it's not a game based around the constant, "oh how "pitiful/sympathetic" the girl is or oh how "charitable/nurturing" the player is" manipulations by the game(honestly the reason I hate that otherwise not-bad game).

One Room is about two desperate people who's situations were steadily getting worse(mental health/actual health/future prospects) helping each other out, and building a life together, turns into a purely heartwarming story(I think the girl's backstory, that you eventually find out was that, the girl is from a home that's barely getting by due to one or both of the parent's dying, she runs away to try to alleviate the stress on their finances, the guy's backstory I don't remember much but he wasn't in a good place either at the start of the story and was planning to commit suicide).

If your looking for just a straight up cuddly caretaker game you might like monmosu pet by galaxywars or if your looking for a game about helping a girl better herself and escape from an abusive household maybe try house arrest by TK8000(the game goes out of it's way to not paint her as a saint early on in order to avoid emotionally manipulating but as you'll find out if you go out of your way to actually help her out she's actually quite a likable person she was just in a shitty situation that she really couldn't do much about, pretty sure the bullied girl from harem hotel was based on her. )

Edit: oh, right, I should point out that the game "house arrest" unlike all the other games I mentioned is about "the player", a dude that got framed for a crime he didn't commit living his day to day life not "the girl", it's your choice if you choose to pay attention the girl I mentioned or not, while she is the "main" girl, the game is not about her it's about you, it's how you play that'll determine what the main focus of the story becomes, to the point where you can even just end up with a side character completely ignoring her.
imaooo u prefer 3d garbage over teaching feeling

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
I prefer 2d over 3d but teaching feeling is garbage. For the reasons given in the comment you're replying to.
what reasons ? that it perfectly creates the fantasy of norturing someone who suffered and makes you feel bad for that person and feeling that you are a great person for it? also the satisfaction is very great when you make sylvie so happy that she is basicly in an infinite state of bless. no other game lets you make a girl this happy . the protoganist is either is cheating harem mc bastard or a villian or a complete cuck like this one

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Honestly this game is lacking, not just because the MC is a dick with actions you cant control but also because of how simple it is to manage her. The only complexity comes from trying to get the endings and the CG and nothing else. Also being unable to look in the history of the cat is kind of a downer compared to other things like Ren Py.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes