Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
I didn't get to finish Bottle Biopshere because was in beta test. As over these two game you make or not make enjoy (One Room- Runway, How to raise a happy Neet). That some of my games I got here, relative to Nail's training Dairy.
the runaway girl and me , just finished it
her new memory , dropped it
how to raise a happy neet, finished it with both endings "friends and intimate"
bottle biosphere "friendship route" is glitched from what i read, "lover route" is the only working one
teaching feeling , 2 routes "molest Sylvie and she dies by day 16, care for her enough and save her life to bed her forever by day 16" once you unlock all memories, get all clothes, eat all foods, and reach 2000 intimacy and 1200 lust, and unlock for Sylvie the conversation option "i love you" .. you are already in free play mode.

any other trainer / raiser games to be recommended??

May 6, 2020
No matter how much I try to edit the money values it doesn't change so since I could change any other value and made the game advance faster she dies of hunger before jobs get unlocked... haha I guess I'll have to pay the game traditionally

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
No matter how much I try to edit the money values it doesn't change so since I could change any other value and made the game advance faster she dies of hunger before jobs get unlocked... haha I guess I'll have to pay the game traditionally
you mean's play the game? wasn't there another version that they upload for easier play through but if you manage to get her first job (singer, etc.) unless you are going for the schoolteacher ending sense don't pay for school do the many job routes for her to gain income to survive for 100 day, if manage to get her favor plus for webbing ending sense.

4bleed

Apr 8, 2024
yo idk why but at every damn I save I make almost all of them frozes at the one screen where she wants to buy this blue and white fucking dress can't past this shit I have been trying so hard I even tried cheating my out of it but nothing works can someone please for the love of god help me I am losing my fucking mind

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
yo idk why but at every damn I save I make almost all of them frozes at the one screen where she wants to buy this blue and white fucking dress can't past this shit I have been trying so hard I even tried cheating my out of it but nothing works can someone please for the love of god help me I am losing my fucking mind
what version are you play on, make sure you get the right version from this forum and not some where else. explain more detail where you stuck or frozes at about the blue and white dress.

4bleed

Apr 8, 2024
what version are you play on, make sure you get the right version from this forum and not some where else. explain more detail where you stuck or frozes at about the blue and white dress.
it is the last version I downloaded it here and it is this part after it says "I guess she wants to buy this dress" and there is nothing after that it is just stuck no text nothing
(idk why I couldn't upload image here it gave me an error)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
it is the last version I downloaded it here and it is this part after it says "I guess she wants to buy this dress" and there is nothing after that it is just stuck no text nothing
Hmm I don't have this dress either, one missing dress but I do got the other one's it mma be a job requirement. let me check if there a guide online how to unlock specific dress but I do know of a way to unlock all the sense. PS these are dress I unlock so far Home wear, Swimming suite, Winter clothes, Formal suite, Dancing dress, SM suite. (Bunny dress and the Nake dress missing) Unity - Completed - Nai's Training Diary [Final] [Banana King] | F95zone scroll down abit read the part to unlock the dress.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Is the ending an actual back to menu ending or is there a free mode after the 100th day under certain conditions? Also, is there a lust reduction mechanic of some sort? There's a game over if her lust stays at 100 for too long. She'll be overcome and go looking just to be kidnapped and she will fall to her desire at that point.
The church.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Oh ok I have replay the Nail's Training Dairy and have unlock and bought all the dress so if you want me to tell how to get all of it let me know and there are two choice sense that I don't know why but it freeze the game try to avoid it, save before the choice or the begging of morning. tip for whatever reason the game decide to force Nail's in getting rape say no, if the game force Nail's to either pay up or get rape load your save, then make the money first then return to pay up the amount. PS the dress you get will be save in the change cloth instill you buy it.

hung83

Jun 20, 2024
how do I suppose to get rid of the goddamn Job Ending in which her dirtbag father keeps taking her away? I tried to max out knowledge and dance point in order to get her a career, but everything seems not working out

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how do I suppose to get rid of the goddamn Job Ending in which her dirtbag father keeps taking her away? I tried to max out knowledge and dance point in order to get her a career, but everything seems not working out
Oh so you was trying to get the teacher job ending but you (could just on/off the CC in setting if you are impenitent)
the job's are there to give you her Favor example +15 if bought her the blue dress in the begging of game, to give the chance to pick and chose what dress to purchase, spending money. The first dress that auto give to you, swimming suit went you get the lake, winter cloth went you get mountain, bar girl/bunny girl are jobs you have do specific other job to get it, Nude is getting her lust to 60 wait to get event sense to get unlock it nude dress oh if her lust is over 80 it a game over. My Goal for my Third try to get the negative -50 favor to +100 positive favor get Nail's to me let use her instead of abuse her for +3 favor for remaining day, hope to get to 200 favor to the webbing dress Ending.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes