Get_monster_Nightmare=1
Get_monster_SandWitch=1
Get_monster_SerpentGirl=1
Get_monster_SlimeGirl=1
Get_monster_SpectreGirl=1
Get_monster_direwolf=1

but in gallery it shows only: 6 Monster Girls
4 cells are empty ??
All these commands are coming back as "Unknown Commands". How do I use these?
Even tried switching =1 to =0 nothing. If I type in "Get_monster_Harpy" for example without the =1 or =0 it just tells me
"Get_monster_Harpy is "0" (Default: "0")"

Tried the others all "Unknown". Did the developer remove these commands?

Reixis

Jan 5, 2023
I have been looking and can't find any other files that could be save files. When you start your own game it creates a file like gzdoom-(pcname) have you swapping my file name with yours?
Its the ini file in the games directory. The SAVE folder is misleading. Itll be like, gzdoom-(yourpcname).ini. So like, if your pc name is BobsPC itll say gzdoom-bobspc.ini.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
The game crash before begins, what do I do?
I would recommend (if you haven't tried already) start the game with windowed mode. This can be done with alt+enter if the screen opens temporarily, or if you right click the file and go to options ->windowed mode (I think)

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
So. I got direwolf, Harpy, sandwitch, serpent, nightmare, chameleon and arachne with stalker. SO! How to get 2 that go after direwolf

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Full save v0.3 :) :coffee:enjoy the gallery!
View attachment 3659788
image: Nightmare (monster) my favourite from this game.
P.S: catgirl is also very nice it was a tough battle for 1st place.
where do i put the save ?
Edit: nevermind is in where the exe is located there is a file gzdoom and the name of your pc change the name of the save whit the nome of your pc and it work thanks a lot :p

Last edited:

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Always good to return and see updates to games you have tried in the past. Once again, diagonal movement saves my ass here.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes