Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
So,from what I gather from these latest comments,this game has really little content ? It is kind of hilarious seeing the first pages with people acting overly smug defending the devs like the consumers were at fault and then seeing how three years later the content drought still remains

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
So,from what I gather from these latest comments,this game has really little content ? It is kind of hilarious seeing the first pages with people acting overly smug defending the devs like the consumers were at fault and then seeing how three years later the content drought still remains
Yup, not much to see here. What's there is pretty nice, but there's just not a lot of it. Dudes work slower than a fuckin snail with a walker

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I'm guessing the next update will be in January 2024 :)

This game is a phenomenon. I don't know how the game has such support on Patronite, while lacking content.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDemSoc
Oct 21, 2019
I'm 99% sure they're from Russia.
If you look into the System.json file you will find a line that reads "locale":"ru_RU". "locale" in computing is a set of parameters that defines the user's language and region, "ru" means Russian and "RU" means Russia.
Russian language is universal for all post-soviet countries. Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Serbia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia, Armenia, etc - in all of them, at some degree, can be people which understand Russian. It doesn't actually proves that they are 100% Russians.

twise1997

Sep 18, 2021
I want to be excited for this game. but this is a pattern of them randomly releasing updates .1 at a time every year or so with very little done compared to the time between updates. it would be one thing if they were working on their other game(s), but those haven't been updated in YEARS so clearly not. people would be more willing to give money if they knew they wouldn't be paying for 14 months of patron for a single update.

Apr 30, 2020
Erahunter is still his best work even if left unfinished like it is now. For the amount of content he released this past 3 years he doesn't deserve all that. Too bad people still support him on patreon.

Yamans E

Feb 25, 2018
I like their content, but I don't like how it takes a year or longer for them to push out crumbs of content. They're definitely milking patreon from money, so thanks f95zone for giving me a reliable alternative.

I'm guessing the next update will be in January 2024 :)

This game is a phenomenon. I don't know how the game has such support on Patronite, while lacking content.
They switch between working on two games, so the next update for this one will likely be in 2025.

Oct 23, 2020
Russian language is universal for all post-soviet countries. Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Serbia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia, Armenia, etc - in all of them, at some degree, can be people which understand Russian. It doesn't actually proves that they are 100% Russians.
tl;dr: no.
The locale codes are written like this 'aa_BB', where 'aa' (the lower case letters) is the language and the 'BB' (the upper case letters) is the region. So let's take 'ru_RU' as an example: ru - language: Russian, RU - region: Russia.
If they spoke Russian and were from Ukraine It'd be 'ru_UA'.
If they spoke Russian and were from Kazakhstan It'd be 'ru_KZ'.
If they spoke Ukrainian and were from Ukraine It'd be 'uk_UA'.

Oct 21, 2019
The locale codes are written like this 'aa_BB', where 'aa' (the lower case letters) is the language and the 'BB' (the upper case letters) is the region. So let's take 'ru_RU' as an example: ru - language: Russian, RU - region: Russia.
Alright, if it works that way then yes, I agree with you.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone share a full save? I failed quest 6 and played on because I liked the CG but now I can't complete the game and can't unlock the gallery.

By the way. Really weak that we waited 1 year and got 1 quest.
This game is being developed for over 5 years already.

Oct 23, 2020
I decided to prowl around in the game files and found some interesting stuff. Don't read if you don't want spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kordes666

Sep 7, 2018
New Russians to hate! Mmmm... delicious

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone share a full save? I failed quest 6 and played on because I liked the CG but now I can't complete the game and can't unlock the gallery.

By the way. Really weak that we waited 1 year and got 1 quest.
This game is being developed for over 5 years already.
save number 5

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
added 1 quest. 10 quests TOTAL in this game. So it is another lie from dev
They said it like this on purpose because they rely on new patreons coming and supporting them for a few months, until they realize they will be no progress/updates and leave.
Oh lol I thought this was dead
It is dead. What else would you call a few lines of code, few dialogues and 1 CG+variations per year with possibility that most of this content was done way earlier, when they were still active.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
save number 5
thank you.
Seeing this gallery made me mad though. Many scenes take you back outside the room and you have to reenter ;) Really for a game that has been developed for so many years this is beyond sad.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes