KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Darina A.513
Here's another idea. Since the game is already into extreme part, why not utilize it to the end?
Imagine mc has been defeated in a fight, and has all his four limbs chopped off. He's then brought to doctor, and if he has enough money then his limbs should be restored. If not then he'll be given a choice to rent himself as a limbless torso for earning a money back. As a penalty.

So there could be different scenarios where mc goes to prostitute himself/her in the night club!? Maybe mc takes an offer to participate in some bizarre experiment? Or perhaps mc just takes his chances and goes to beg on the streets ... which puts him at odds with the police and ends up being thrown in a jail. And then is punished further by jail wardens.

If each scenario is repeated multiple times, maybe some interesting progression plot could be developed...like idk; maybe owner of the night club takes mc in as a sponsor and a mistress, for mc being so poor that he/she can't pay his medical bills so he/she returns favour with his/her service with mistress? Or perhaps in jail scenario - if mc ends up three times there then a game over occurs.

Just a bunch of ideas as I say. :)
It can't get more extreme then it already is :D hahahaha so I guess this is fine. :p

Reactions: Darina A.513

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
This has some real potential, I hope we have freedom for choices to betray or help the quest giver. If you get to choose a side and factions exists, this can help add spice to the game. Imagine if you could also become an owner or sponsor of a team of gladiators. Jail events might be good, for when others or you are jailed. When you win the fight, you could do more things other than killing or sparing the opponent.

Mar 1, 2019
So will the strippers/prositutes in the strip club be less jacked than the arena girls? I like the concept of the game but generally I'm not a big muscle girl guy.

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
I don't know if I am really bad with my hands or if it is just hard but I cannot win a single fight in the arena. Sparring or first duel. I always end up beaten, even though I am fighting the shy girl screaming "Don't hurt me" :HideThePain:

Game is really nice otherwise. I just need a button to make window invisible. I hate it when I cannot fully enjoy the stripper in the background :mad:

SmoothAdagio

Oct 31, 2021
Looks nicely done but definitely needs xxx version. For example at the end of arena fight there should be a choice of forcing the looser to have sex with. Added to watch list until xxx version released.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…Why is that stripper using a non-Euclidean pole? (Or is she just pretending to grab it for some reason?)

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Looks like really unusual game and i like it! :)

MEGA link dead. :(

Darina A.513

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
hello, dear friends! yeah, me and my tiny team are working for create the update till the end of Feb.
i very hope we will catch the schedule.
need to say that i joined sinceDecember to a company who creating games, so congratulations for me, i will be professional creator of games soon))
the back side of the moon is that my regular job eats HUGE amount of my time, because i am still novice in gamedev (despite almost about three years of working in gamedev) and the more knowledges i receive, the more weak places in my knowledges i see and to learn about.
yeah, i work in my regular gamedev job since early morning till 20-21-22pm almost every day.
that's why my own game is so slow and that's why the next update is planned in the end of Feb only.
my many apologies for that but i am really try to do my best))
i am sure i will find the right balance between regular job, own project and life besides the computer, haha))
i very appreciate your support!
my gratitude to you is endless))

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes