3.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 22, 2020
Need a little bit of help here, so I'm playing in Android and I can't get into the game whenever I open the app, I just get a black screen.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Chapter 2 was recently released.

Also, to make some of the text boxes totally transparent:
Go to line 2335 of \First Project\www\js\plugins\YEP_CoreEngine.js and change:
return Yanfly.Param.WindowOpacity;
to:
return 0; //Yanfly.Param.WindowOpacity;

OR change the part of line 12 of \First Project\www\js\plugins.js that says:
"Window Opacity":"192"
to
"Window Opacity":"0"

To make the rest of the text boxes transparent, change the part of line 15 of \First Project\www\js\rpg_objects.js that says:
$gameMessage.setBackground(this._params[2]);
to
$gameMessage.setBackground(0);//this._params[2]);

And to skip the splash screen, change the part of line 23 of \First Project\www\js\plugins.js that says:
"Show Made With MV":"true"
to
"Show Made With MV":"false"

Last edited:
Reactions: yamipleb

Bob Sparks

Oct 25, 2017
I'm missing two chests in Chapter 2. Anyone knows where all of them can be found?
One to the northwest of the plant 'boss', three in the 2nd village border, one to the left of a 3 way path, and last one is to the left of the castle at the end.

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
I'm missing two chests in Chapter 2. Anyone knows where all of them can be found?
1st chest is to the southeast after getting your bikini stolen, it's tucked in the corner of the map
2nd chest is behind some boxes east of the dream dungeon portal in the warehouse
3rd chest is behind some palm trees to the northeast after getting your new swimsuit you can drive by get it from up the stairs while proceeding to the next area
4th chest is to the southeast of the tentacle map beside the squid just get up the stairs, kill the wriggly lil thing ™ and it should be hiding behind some palm trees
5th chest is southeast before the cave entrance like the first, it's in the corner of the map
6th is in the bath there's a secret area you can get to after interacting with the right mirror with the really big and obvious hole, like the mirror shouldn't be able to hang on that

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
First town is Ch 0, Forest is Ch 1, and Ch 2 is released, seems to be beach themed.

(mods update plox)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Just asking: Is this one of those games where the goal is to thoroughly humiliate and degrade a poor girl that doesn't deserve any of the cruel shit waiting for her?

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Yo why does she not actually get fucked. This game fucking blue balled me so hard
I will never understand people who come to games about exhibitionism and wonder why the game is about exhibitionism, and not about getting fucked.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes