VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Looked interesting until the fake choice/unavoidable sex scene at the club. Stopped playing there. Good luck with the game.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game's fucking good. Don't know how its taken me so long to find it.

Liking the choices. Hopefully the protag becomes more assertive, competent & confident as the story goes on. And... hopefully the characters become a bit more cautious on unknown potentially dangerous planets. Touching random stuff, separating from each other & entering water casually without considering potential dangers... doesn't seem very big brain.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
new release on 1 september and the mega link is dead?? please reupload to mega or a very fast file host.
how big is this game, i see it says book 1 through book 4 part 2?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Download:
P/s: Updated to Book 7 alpha Build 1
1665230624915.png 1665230694733.png

Last edited:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Name88's Triangle: Book Four Full with
MetalChicken Replay Gallery Mod

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you update this with LaikDink walkthrough mod?

Reactions: Wildbill5150

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I finally played the update. For some reason my saves all caused crashes, so I just started over and quick-played. I'm glad I did because it refreshed my memory.....and let me stare at Avis some more :ROFLMAO:. All the "good" girls are wonderful, the jury is still out on the "bad girls" for me but they're all second place or lower to Avis. I always kind of like the tsundere girl anyway but she has a layer of vulnerability and sweetness that is easier to see than most tsundere characters.

More Avis!!!:love:

Reactions: Triple OG

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I finally played the update. For some reason my saves all caused crashes, so I just started over and quick-played. I'm glad I did because it refreshed my memory.....and let me stare at Avis some more :ROFLMAO:. All the "good" girls are wonderful, the jury is still out on the "bad girls" for me but they're all second place or lower to Avis. I always kind of like the tsundere girl anyway but she has a layer of vulnerability and sweetness that is easier to see than most tsundere characters.

More Avis!!!:love:
theres no Avis in this VN, just Claire, Sydney, Spider, and Reaper(Faith). only vn i know of with an Avis is Fates Collide

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I usualy skip past content/memories atc.....unfortunately in this game it is only interesting content...at least more interesting than main story (if there is one).

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There's also Cyberpunk sub-genre element in play.
Although, I didn't mean for Triangle to be a Cyberpunk, it's 80's futurism has that Cyberpunk-ish feel to it. The part of the story that focuses heavily on world building just wants to be a classic Cyberpunk.
Name's Triangle is so good it almost makes me want to play Cyberpunk again :4Head:
But really there are very few VNs that I can think of that fit the Cyberpunk world more than this one.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes